Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cheese on toast at midnight!

Yes, I'm back in munchy mode :) what do you expect after sitting through a football match on the tv, and then breaking the cable box so I couldn't watch anything else!! Whisky breaks something - whisky eats!

Hubby gave my neck a rub last night which was heavenly if a little painful. Then I was prodding and poking and trying to find the exact spot where the pain was coming from. I heard a tiny pop! It was strange, like when you sneeze? a sort of feeling of satisfaction?! Well......I got up late today, and......finger's crossed the pain seems to be easing! I'm hoping I caught it just on the right spot and pushed whatever it was back into, or out of place.....but it sure feels alittle better :) The thought of going to see the neck cruncher was making me feel slightly sick.....even the kind offer from Sis In Law to come with me and video it didn't make it any easier. (Makes mental note of what to get her for xmas mwaaaaahaaaaa!) How high are your ceilings again?

So....after Medium, which was good I made two slices of cheese on toast. Not just any cheese on toast, but my special. Toast and butter your bread, grate cheese, and add mayonnaise and salad cream and spread on toast, splash of Worcestershire sauce and grill until golden brown. Scrummmmmmmy!

Anyway, I'll leave you with that recipe idea for now.

Love and gentle hugs

WHisky

xx

1 Comments:

At Apr 5, 2006, 8:37:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

I've had those knots in my neck that pop and then "aaaaaaah" relief!!! But there was only one massage lady ONCE that was able to do that. Lucky you that you're married to someone who can do it - woo woo!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home