Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, April 10, 2006

I've decided to open up a little

After much thought, I have decided to create an additional blog detailing my Crohn's Disease history.

I've worked out how to keep it in order, and it will be a continuing story. From the first symptoms to current day. It might take me a while, and it will be brutally honest!

So if you wish to join me on my writing journey, feel free to pop along. It can be found by clicking on my profile and is listed under "blogs" as gin and tonic. I will add a link from this page. Or you can find it at gin and tonic/

I will keep promoting it...especially as I've just worked out how to post links in the above way!! woooohoooooo... Holli I was going to ask you how to do it, but I worked it out :) So now I can link to my hearts content.

Love and hugs for all

Whisky (aka G&T)

xxxxx

3 Comments:

At Apr 10, 2006, 2:41:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm glad you got it all figured out - but you can email me anytime!! I will go check out your blog asap!!

LOL @ another drink name.. CHEERS and healing hugs!!

I think your next one should be scotch and soda!

 
At Apr 10, 2006, 4:59:00 PM , Blogger Whisky said...

Yayyy! Thanks Holli......I'm on a links fest now LOL.

I have added a music clip to the G&T site, Anastasia Sick and tired.....and I just noticed at the beginning they are auditioning for the part of Holli!!

I hope it doesn't freak you out the 1st time you hear it.

Love and hugs...and cheers

Whisky (aka G&T)

xx

 
At Apr 11, 2006, 4:02:00 AM , Blogger Denise said...

Whisky,
I want to follow along with you. My husband has Crohns and it has not been a fun journey as I am sure that I do not have to tell you. I will pop in and see how you are doing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home