Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, April 07, 2006

I Told Him To Back The Pink One!

As hubby is at the races today I asked him to put a bet on for me. I said if the rider is wearing pink bet on that one for me. So I get a text to say he has bet on a horse called Copslad in the two oc clock race. I quickly turn over the telly to watch the race.....and what colours is the rider wearing? Green!! Which horse wins the race? The one where the rider is wearing PINK D'oh!!! I've told him before I have psychic powers, does he believe me, no....typical male!

Last night was nice :) He came home, we had dinner, and then I sat massaging his hands while I watched my tv programmes. I'm sure at one point he dozed off but he denied it. House was really good! I thought I had the problem solved half way through, but with my lack of medical training I was inevitably wrong LOL. I also watched the new programme Grey's Anatomy that was on after that. I was surprised. It started off a little slow.....but it's going to be another one of those addictive programmes where you learn a little more about each character in each episode.

I've also heard a whisper that Lost is coming back to channel 5 in June? They cheated...that isn't spring its summer! I've a feeling it will replace House when that season finishes. Oh Joy, Thursday's will still be an addictive tv night.

Anyway, I'm sat here on my own.....blogging with Kelly CLarkson blasting on the stereo! Soon hubby will ring, no doubt the worst for wear after a few drinks and a few losses on the horses. I'll eventually retire to bed, whisky in hand. After I've thoroughly checked the house for bogeymen of course. Then hopefully not too long after I wake up tomorrow hubby will be home.

Until tomorrow.......if you're betting on the National.....back the Pink One!!

Hugs

Whisky

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home