Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Football, Dog Shows and Prison Break

Hubby returned from work and seemed quite a happy bunny :)

We had dinner, and guess what....more football! I managed to sneak into the living room with my Nintendogs and complete a couple more competitions. I also discovered that Brandy the golden retriever is a dab hand at catching frisbee's!

After an hour of pampering my pooches I went to rejoin hubby. I was going to sit and watch the last half an hour of the footy with him, but got itchy feet.

I turned into the washing fairy! I ironed, I carried tons of washing upstairs, and sorted the next load out to wash. I went back into hubby huffing and puffing and exhausted. I told him the washing fairy had gone back on strike....and he chuckled.

He went up to bed, and I settled down to watch Prison Break. I was expecting it to be the last show in the series....but no, they are carrying it on for another week. Knowing my luck the last episode will be on while I'm in the hospital, and Lost wil restart as well.

I have updated gin and tonic
so please feel free to go and read the next instalment. If anyone has any ideas on how to distinguish between the bits you have read up to let me know. I didn't know whether to change the font colour for each update?

I'm off to hunt for more games on e bay.

Love and hugs for all

WHisky (aka G&T)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home