Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Easter Bunny Visited Me!!

What a lovely week I've had :) It makes such a difference having hubby here.....I could get used to it ;)

Thursday as I've said we went to see Mr R and got the hospital news. But before we went hubby helped my Mum with some spring cleaning. It was fun! I had done the ironing before she got here, so hubby was immediately put to work. Cobwebs were vacuumed, beds were moved, net curtains washed, windows cleaned, and flower arrangements dusted. Yes, you know the spiral woody things you get in fake flower arrangements. Well hubby decided ours in the kitchen looked dusty.....so he tried to wipe them with a wet j cloth one by one. Me and Mum came downstairs to watch. He then tried running them under the tap one by one.....so I went to the rescue, grabbed them all and swooshed them in the bowl of water and they came out like new. Bless him he tries so hard.

Anyway, Friday, hubby was sorting the garden and Sis In Law came round. We had alaugh, and she pointed out hubby's growing tummy. After he had finished what he was doing in the garden, after Sis In Law had gone, he went into the garage, dug out his new seat for his bike, and tootled off to halfords to find a gadget to fit to the pole to combine it so it would fit.

He came home, fitted his new seat, pumped up his tires, fitted his saddle bag, and went for a trial ride round the entry.

That was when he told me the easter bunny had been! He had delivered three lots of easter eggs, including a piglet one :) and a dvd. Saw 2!!! yayyyyyyy!

Saturday morning I got up, and hubby had been for a three mile ride on his bike!

Sunday we went for dinner at Ma In Laws. Sis In Law, Mr Bleach and the girls were there and we had a whale of a time. We played in the garden, we hunted for chocolate bunnies that Ma In Law had hidden around the house. I had to help Little Miss Pink, as she is shorter than Little Miss Purple, and we wanted it to be as even as possible.

Evil Uncle hubby even put the easter eggs up on a shelf where Little Miss Pink could see it but not reach it. He is so cruel!

Evenutally, after tormenting both children, and getting a telling off off me, we went home.

Ooooh I forgot to mention. Friday night, DVD night....we watched Nanny Mcphee which was brilliant! and The Magic ROundabout. I was even holding onto hubby when the evil Zeebad was around, I'm such a wuss!

Monday, hubby did more gardening, lap topping, dinner cooking and tidying up.

I hope he enjoyed his long weekend with me as much as I did with him.

The Nintendogs situation has been really exciting. Whisky the Shit-zu can now sit, lie, roll over, back (roll onto her back), beg, shake (paw shake), waggle (shake ber bum frantically), spin, and sniff (sniff on command).

She has won competitions up to expert class....loves playing with her squeaky mushroom, but hates being walked.

We even won enough money to buy another doggy. I chose a golden retriever, I called him Brandy, sticking to the alcohol theme, and boy is he a quick learner! WIthin five minutes he could, sit, lie, roll over and go on his back. He won two competitions the first day coming first in both!

At first him and Whisky didn't get along, he bullied her and made her yelp. So each night he stayed in the doggy hotel. WHisky is number one dog, and won't be picked on!

But yesterday I thought I would let them spend some time together. I looked up at one point and they were snuggled together paws wrapped round each other sleeping!!

They eat together, and drink together, and play like the best of friends.

I've even got enough trainer points now to get a Yorkshire terrier puppy.....but I want to train Brandy some more first. I think he could be a disc catching champion as well.

Blimey....that was a long blog!

I'll be more regular now hubby is back at work.

Love and hugs to all

Whisky (aka G&T)

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home