Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, April 24, 2006

I can't Think Of A Title

There ya go......for once I couldn't think of an appropriate title for the blog. Does that mean Whisky is lost for words?!?!

Nah! Just a little tongue tied.

Thursday was as usual fun while me and Mum were cleaning and chatting. I spent the afternoon catching up on pre recorded shows like Medium and playing with my nintendo Yes I have another doggy. I now am the proud owner of a black pug called Tia. She is training well and winning contests. Brandy the labrador is now winning disc competitions too! It fascinates me....I spend hours on end playing with them, walking them, training them, and letting them play together with a football which they love. If anyone, like me, can't really get a dog, then this is the next best thing!

I had a good chat to the Bride to Be on Thursday too. She currently has some, shall we say annoyances, and we were putting the world to rights for nearly an hour.

DVD night on Friday was cool. We had chinese and watched Oceans eleven. I have seen it before, but hubby hadnt. But what women would object to another dose of George CLooney, Bradd Pitt and Matt Damon?

The weekend went too quickly. Hubby was late back from shopping, and Mum and Dad popped round to drop something off. Unfortunately they got me out of bed. My Dad was a little embarassed when I explained I wasn't actually wearing my pyjama bottoms, but holding them very cleverly in front of me. He toddled off into the kitchen while I slipped them on.

Sunday again I got up late! Hubby had been for a marathon bike ride and was exhausted bless him. We chilled out together, and after he had gone to bed I watched Solaris. Another dose of George Clooney. It was a good film......but I didn't really get the ending?!

So here I am, Monday afternoon, wondering what the week will bring. I'm looking forward to Friday. Manchester, the new Michael FLatley show Celtic Tiger, and a night in haunted hotel.

Hugs for all

Whisky (aka G&T)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home