Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, April 27, 2006

As If By Magic?!

Yeah...you see, as soon as I say blogger lost my blog it re appears! It's as if it were sticking it's tongue out at me and singing "nur nur ne nur nurr".

I felt rough yesterday. I was up early as I was going out with Mum and Dad to look at a sofa they are thinking of buying. I did go, and it was worth it because the sofa is absolutely gorgeous! I didn't last long out though.

I always thought I was "just one of tose people" who suffered with this. But I checked with the guys at The Crohns' Zone and it appears I'm not the only one!

For a long time now I have suffered with (and this may sound a little strange/disgusting) large sores/spots in my left ear, and in my right nostril. When I say right nostril I mean right in the pointy bit at the tip of your nose inside. They come up like "boulder" spots, the sort that throb with pain, then pop, and then stay there for about six weeks. This week I noticed a post on it on the crohns zone board, and was relieved to see it is yet another symptom of Crohn's Disease itself.

Anyway, this week I have had the biggest ever of these sores in my ear. It throbs, I can't and daredn't touch it, I can't lie on that side in bed, and it even hurts to smile. I'm one of these people who is obsessed with ear wax anyway, so I know it isn't a build up of that. Hubby has checked it for me the last two nights and can't see anything other than what looks like a small spot. But if it carries on like this I'll be getting Mr R (surgeon) to look at it when he takes me in to the hospital, which hopefully should be within the next week or so.

As if the other symptoms of the Crohn's I have aren't enough! Blimey, whoever first diagnosed this disease must have worked hard. There are soooo many "other" things that are related to it. I guess it's mainly because it is a disease linked to the immune system.

Anyway enough misery!

I got yet another doggy on my Nintendo. I found out yesterday that you can keep up to eight at one time! Three in the house and five in the dog kennel. Sooooo I kept my word to the Bride To Be and bought another pug, this time white, and called it Maria. So now I have the matching set! Whisky, Brandy and Tia and Maria.

Maria is definately a kennel dog, she fights with the other dogs! But she learns quickly, and has already mastered sit, lie, and roll over....all within only ten minutes.

I have visited the Nintendogs official site a couple of times now and learned more about it.

You'd think that it was just another game....but it's so clever! These dogs actually get personalities, and they develop acoording to how you treat your dog. My number one dog Whisky has been spoiled rotten, as if she were real. Petted and fussed, she is the only one fed on canned food rather than dried like the others, and milk, she has her own squeaky mushroom that none of the other dogs are allowed to play with. I always sped more time with her than the other dogs.

Yesterday, I brought Tia (black pug) back from her walk, and Whisky ran up to her, and sniffed her.....then she wandered round the room tail and head held high almost as if she were letting Tia know that she was the boss. You have to see it to believe it.

I bet some of you are thinking, "what is this woman on?". Well believe me, after two years of daytime tv, dvd's, and more spare time than I know what to do with. Plus the reality that because of my health I can't have a real dog...this is just heaven on earth for me. I can't wait until I get my new game Trauma Center I am sooo looking forward to performing operations on people! Mwaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa!

I also had some good news yesterday. All being well, including me, hubby and I are dog sitting!! For a whole four days we will be looking after a lovely looking collie dog called Sam. I can't wait. I'm sure that for four days I can guarantee no hospital stays. (By then hopefully, I will have been operated on and be healing).

I have said we need to meet Sam before we can say a definate yes. After all, in reality, dogs are like people and have their own personalities. If the dog doesn't like me or hubby it won't want to be around us for four days.

I can't wait!! Four days of, fussing, petting, walking and pooper scooping. And that's just with hubby LOL.

Time to sign off and go have some lunch.

Holli....stay strong :) and I love my hubby whether he eats all the pies or not ;)

Hugs for all

Whisky (aka G&T)

xxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home