Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Introducing to the world....Stained Glass Alice

If there are any SKA fans out there, this is THE new band to see. Ok so I am biased as one of the band members is a relative. So what, they are still bloomin good!!

I was surprised that this once quiet, but intelligent young lad had this in him. Not only is he a fantastic literary writer who is studying criminal psychology at Uni, not only does he write for a well known online gaming group..........but he sings, writes songs, and plays an instrument!!

Please click on the link and see for yourselves, the talent that is Stained Glass Alice and if that has tickled your tastebuds, then pop along here Stained Glass ALice at Myspace.com/ and listen to their music online. My favourite is Rebound, but you go along and choose for yourselves.

I've also added the link in the links section on the right hand side.

Enjoy!!

Also updated gin and tonic/
today. The aga continues.

Lots of hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home