Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thunder and Lightening

Last night we had the biggest thunder storm ever! At one point hubby heard the lightening "crack", and seconds later there was the biggest clap of thunder. It was so loud and unexpected that I screamed!

Anyway, I'm sort of in limbo at the moment. I know I have to ring the hospital at four o clock to see if there is a bed. It will be the usual...."sorry no beds right now, we'll ring you tomorrow". As of yet I haven't packed a thing. This time I really must cut down on the amount I take in with me. I sort of move in LOL.

I'm going to limit it to three pairs of pj's this time instead of my whole collection.

I keep thinking, I'm going to miss Lost, Prison Break, Supernatural, Medium, House, Strictly Dance Fever, Dr Who.........Sad aren't I.

Seriously, I'm hoping this visit will only be short. I'm not planning on breaking my record of four months....but I would like to improve on my recod of three weeks. Besides....someone is the big 40 next weekend and I need to be there to remind him how old he is! The week after that is hubby's birthday. Oh poop...please let it be a quick stay.

I had a lovely visit yesterday from Navie Wifey :) We caught up on all of her news, and she said I looked really well. I'm hoping that soon I can drive round to hers for a change. It makes me feel so guilty that everyone has to come and see me all of the time. But it also reminds me of what good friends I have :)

I promise, as soon as I'm back up and running in the purple people eater I'll be round to see you all.

As it's the weekend and my hubby chauffer is here we are going to Sis In Laws to wreak havoc ;)

Hubby is going to assemble their new bbq, and also cook. He doesn't know it yet, but he'll be loading the dishwasher and washing up as well LOL.

Sis In Law deserves a rest today........after all she has had mad people ringing her all week asking if she is allright!

I have a new "fancy man". Ben Richards....one of the judges of Strictly Dance Fever. Phwoaarrr! He is luvverly. Married unfortunately....but I can still drool. He was also in Footballers wives, which I never watched, and is also in Holby City at the moment too.

Oh well......I'd better go get ready.

This may be my last post for a while. I might get chance to post tomorrow. If I can I will. If not.........I'll be back as soon as I can.

I'll look foward to catching up on all of your sites, so Holli, Moggie, Pickle, Steph, Bride and Groom to be, Pingu, Willow and baby Jonah keep posting :)

Love and hugs for all

Whisky (aka G&T)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home