Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, May 11, 2006

"Are You Alright?!"

What a busy few days I've had!

Tuesday, we had a plan. Hubby was going to go fill my car up with petrol, and I was going to drive to my pre op assesment. Hubby gets into car....car won't start!

Plan changes... poor hubby had to drive thirty miles to work for three hours, then drive back pick me up. He then sat with me at the hospital for three hours, dropped me off at home, then drove back to work again. Bless him he is my angel.

Pre op went well, I was called a "fit bird" by the nurse. It's been a long time since anyone has said that about me.

Wednesday, another early start. Mum and Dad picked me up and we went to see Dr L the gastro. Thankfully we were only there for an hour, and he doesn't want to see me for six months. Basically he is handing over to Mr R my surgeon.

We popped to Tesco and got some sandwiches for lunch and went back to Mum and Dad's. We had a good old chin wag.....and cooked up a cunning plan to freak out Sis In Law. I have to say hubby, and Dad had nothing to do with it....it was all me and Mum. Mwaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa!

Sis in Law.........."Are you alright?!"

Time for me to run, hide, duck, anything possible to escape the revenge of the Sis In Law LOL.

D'oh....we are going there for dinner on Saturday,she could poison me!

Some more news that I have been given permission to divulge, and gosh it was sooooo hard keeping a secret!

Hubby has a new job :)

All I will say on this, is as soon as he received the call to say the job was his it was as if he went into a second childhood. I have my happy hubby back and I couldn't ask for more :)

On my "next blog" travels I have found two amazing blogs. Both completely different. In alphabetical order only, because I don't have favourites, I introduce to you...........moggie's world a beautiful journey of photography. He currently has a caption section on there, so please have a look and drop in your comments. And also Life as a Pickle an incredible artistic view of life from a dogs perspective, and the "author" has even drawn me a little picture to wish me well during my hospital stay. Please pop along and have a look.

So for now.....I'll love you and leave you as always.

I hope everyone is "allright"

Hugs for everyone

Whisky

xxxxxxx

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2006, 9:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And are YOU alright?????!!!! Your mum must have thought I was totally bonkers, I was laughing so much when she rang me !
Revenge will follow, you just watch out for any "assistants" with funny accents, especially if they say anything about DIY-Ops!! Ha !

S i L

 
At May 11, 2006, 4:52:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

What a wonderful post - everything sounds like it's going just wonderful. You're fit, new job for hubby. Well, the car doesn't sound great - but compared to how you feel and a new job for the hubs - YAY!!!

I'm so glad for you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home