Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Birthday's, BBQ's, Bumps, Bites and Belated Blogs

Oooohh All B's!

Hubby's birthday went well. He seemed to like his presents from me. He had a singing birthday cake from Mum and Dad which he looked gobsmacked at but loved! We went out for a lovely meal.....I ate too much, as usual, and kept having to pop outside for some fresh air, but al four of us had ouddings and they were scrummy.

Sunday we went over to Sis and Bro In Laws. Sis in Laws Mum is visiting from her homeland, and she gave us some lovely pressies! I have to say again, there really was no need.....but the choccies are lovely!

With hubby in charge of the BBQ, and Little Miss Pink and Little Miss Purple playing on the slide it was fun! Little Miss Purple and I wrote out a menu, and then we all sat down to eat. As always lovely burgers!

Ma and Pa in Law turned up as well. They missed hubby accidentally injuring Little Miss Purple! It always ends in tears...I tried to tell him, but does he listen to me?

The hairdressing salon was ressurected, and Bro In Law, hubby, the girls and I went for a lovely walk. I have to say it was a bit chilly....but who needs to borrow a jacket when you have two toasty warm hands holding yours!

Sis in Law drove us home...thank you for the non Schumacker bumps ;) Thankyou for putting up with us....especially hubby!

Hubby and I sat down to watch Big Brother....yes we are addicted. It was quite weird actually....as one of the girls pointed out a spider in the diary room a mosquito buzzed around my head. I didn't half jump!

Little did I know that that darned mozzy would feast on me all night long!!!

Monday morning, the last day of hubby's holiday :( I was up early as doggy Sam and his owners were coming to visit. I think it was another visit in readiness for his four day stay with us. After my bath my poor legs were itching like crazy....that's when I realised that it had been nibbling me during the night. FIVE bites! The little bugger! Five lumps, five itching red bumps!

Sam and his owners came, he seemed to recognise me and let me fuss him. He had a good roam around the garden marking it LOL. We took him for a walk to the green not far from us, I let him off the lead, and he came back no problem when he heard the rustle of the bag with his biscuits in!

We all settled down for a chat and coffee, and Sam made himself at home. Dozing on the conservatory floor in the sun. Popping out into the garden to bark at motorbikes and sirens and then back in and dozing some more. I'm going to love my four days dog sitting!

After Sam had gone, we went out to Macdonalds for lunch, and then onto a garden centre. It poured down with rain and we got soaked, but the centre was lovely. We got one plant for the front garden. I went for a doze as soon as we got back. WHat was meant to be a five minute lay down turned intoa three hour sleep.

Big Brother had us on the edge of our seats. Two new housemates and another departure!!

I'm sorry the blog is belated. Last week was a bit of a blur. But I will try to blog more this week :)

10 days to doggy sitting.

Four months to Robbie!!!

Hugs for all

Whisky (aka G&T)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2006, 10:26:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

Yay for three hour naps - where can I sign up??? And to look forward to dog sitting and the like.. sigh. I'm coming to your world.

I'm glad hubby had a happy b-day!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home