Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Why......Revealed (Confusing blog warning)

After reading everyone's comments, e mails and phone calls relating to my last post, I needed to clarfiy something.

It could get a little topsy turvy, so bear with me!

The reason why I wrote "Why!, wasn't due to me not blogging anymore, it wasn't a self depreciation thing either. I'll come clean.

The reason why I wrote "why" was in case anyone was reading this and thought it was a little "strange". I've realised that with this being open to the whole big wide web thing that anyone can access it. I know the world is big, and my life is small, but if anyone happened to come accross it who knew me, they might think it a little weird.

I took Steph's advice and got a web counter that tells you where people are that are reading it and I noticed one in a certain town in Australia. My Aunt lives there, and I got my hopes up that it might be her.....but it wasn't. So I put "Why" on there just in case. Sort of an explanation of why I post....maybe it was so I didn't get collected by the men in little white coats!

Anyway, thats why.

The last two days have been a bit of a blur. I think the whole hospital thing caught up with me. The build up, to get a bed or not, the admittance, the op, anaesthetic, and worry of what I would wake up to, and how long I might be in for. Then almost a sense of anti climax when it was all over. A mixture of relief and confusion.

But the good thing is, I'm still healing well, feeling well, eating well, and putting on weight. My weight has fluctuated...from a healthy ten and a half stone in my "pre Crohn's" years. To six stone during my three month hospital stay. Now I'm finally back up to nine stone. My cheeks don't look permanently sucked in anymore, and it doesnt hurt to lie on my tummy in bed....my hips don't dig into the matress anymore!

I think it's the continuous midnight snacks of cheese toasties, or drinks of hot milk that are doing it. But hey! I don't mind.

Ma In Law visited me on Thursday, we had a good catch up, and we got an invite for home made lasagne too!

My Mum and Dad came round on Friday. While Mum "flitted" round the house I was playing with both her and my Nintendo. Darned clever they are. We were able to swap dogs and play with each others pets. I gave her doggy a present, and it meant that it has opened up the Schnauzer breed on my game, and the Shit-zu breed on hers. My Dad did ask what happened if they bred. I said we would probably end up with a Schnau-Shit!

I still can't get over the intricacies of such a small game card. I can sit and play with it for three or four hours at a time and get tired rather than bored.

Anyway.....I'm rambling.

I have another post to do, so I'll be back soon.

Love you all

Hugs for all

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home