Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Happy Birthday!! To My Hubby...................



Today is hubby's birthday.....I won't say how old, a year older than last year, and a year younger than next.

He's still young at heart and that's what I love most about him.

It was supposed to be a day of surprises for him...but he's so far managed to turn the tables.

I missed a delivery this morning, yes ok, so I wasn't awake enough at nine am to open the door to the post man. Hubby announced that it was our anniversary present for September.

He's only managed to get tickets to see Robbie Williams live at Milton Keynes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in shock, excited and feeling loopy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY

Love n hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

2 Comments:

At May 27, 2006, 10:01:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, happy birthday, he'll have a job trying to blow out all those candles... says the very much younger S-i-L !!! Robbie? Robbie?!?! IT'S NOT FAIR ! I want to go , maybe I cn stand in for hubby and accompany YOU and he can torment the princesses for the day , now there's an idea

C U tomorrow!

 
At May 28, 2006, 2:09:00 AM , Blogger moggie said...

robbie williams?...wow! good for u guys.

p/s many happy returns of the day, whisky's hubby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home