Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, May 26, 2006

What a Week It's Been!!

Wow! I can't believe it's Friday already....where to begin.

Sunday was an important persons "special" birthday. I won't say who or how old as I don't want to embarass them.

We had a lovely family dinner at Ma In Laws with birthday cake, balloons, and as ususla hubby tormenting children left right and centre. He always seems to get the kids into trouble, but he does it with such a grin on his face you can't help but love him LOL.

Arrangements were made to visit Sis and Bro In Law for dinner this Sunday. SO no doubt hubby will wreak more havoc!

Monday, as hubby is on his holidays this week, we just chilled out. We are both totally addicted to Big Brother 7, so every night at 9pm we sit and analyse the programme. It's fun!

Tuesday I was up early and went round to Mum and Dad's to tune in their new tv. There was me bragging it will be no problem. All set up, tv, video, dvd player and Sky. The tv is frantically scanning for a picture and me and Dad are sat on the floor in front of it watching it count down and wondering why no pictures are showing. Whisky has a brain wave and realises she hadn't plugged the aerial in.....d'oh!

Wednesday, up early again and went on a secret mission to get a couple of pressies for hubby's birthday on Saturday.

It was also another special persons birthday. Nephew M was 8.....we popped round to give him his card and stuff, I had to do a quick return as I hadn't had any lunch (hubby's fault) and felt a bit queasy. It's one of the two or three Crohn's symptoms I get. If I don't eat I feel ill, then if I eat something too quick I feel the same. We got home, had dinner, and sure enough I had to go for a lie down to recover from dinner....I can't win LOL.

Thursday, Mum came round to help me with the cleaning. I was naughty this week. I kidnapped her Nintendo and played with her doggies. I had discovered earlier in the week that if you sit your nintendo nearthe speaker when you are playing music, the doggies dance!

SO i was trying it with mum's doggies and Robbie WIlliams...the doggies loved it, but Mum caught me in the act LOL.

So, last night Mum and Dad, hubby and I went for dinner at Ma and Dad In Laws. I wasn't feeling brilliant as I had had an "accident" just before we went out. Now don't laugh too much. I had brought a new deodorant, one of the Nivea compact ones. I went to squirt it and nothing came out, so stoopid woman I am I squirted at the same time as looking at it and it went in my eye!!

Talk about painful! Hubby did nothing but laugh and get me the Optrex. Mum and Dad thought it funny as well. Thankfully by the time we got home it was feeling much better. Hubby even commented that my eye smelt nice as well!! Gggrrrrrrrr.

So here I am on Friday.....I have caught up with everyone's blogs :) and am glad to see Pickle back in action. Sorry for the few days abscence, but I have been a busy little bunny. Wel......sort of LOL.

I also am quite proud today! The Crohn's Zone had posted on their forum that they were looking for new Board Monitors. People to help out making sure posts are clean and child friendly etc. I applied not thinking I would hear back.....but I was accepted!!! It's one below the Moderators position as they have access to all of the forums, but I'm sure if I work hard I may get a promotion :) So woooohooooooo! for Whisky.

I still say it is the best forum environment I have ever found for Crohn's sufferers. Everyone is friendly, they are full of info. I have leanred more from the people there than I ever have from the doctors, and I would recommend it to anyone with Crohn's disease, Colitis or any form of IBD (irritable bowel disease).

So with that I will love you and leave you.

Hugs for all

WHisky (Aka G&T)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxp.s. if anyone has any more ideas like the letters post or 5 items post let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home