Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, June 02, 2006

Sleepy Bunny Welcomes Pickle on Nintendogs

I'm still sleeping for england this week.

I was up early yesterday as Mum came round. Yet again I was naughty and ended up playing with the Nintendogs rather than helping! Mum now has five dogs. Shnauzer - Shandy, a black poodle who's name I can't remember. White poodle called Titch, and two Shelties, Star and another name beginning with S.

I still say that game is one of the cleverest there is. ALong our walks Mum and I have been collecting records. You can play them to the dogs. Most of them they don't react to, but we have founf two that they do! The Flower Waltz gets them all dancing together, turning, bowing to each other,jumping and doing somersaults, while Colonel Bogey, which I haven't got yet, gets them all marching around the room in a circle! The more you play it, the cleverer and more addicitve it gets!

The other day, I had taken Whisky (No 1 dog) for a walk, we had practised frizbee in the park, she had played with other dogs, then I bathed her and entered her in the frizbee challenge. She came first with 50 points!

WHen we got home Tia the black pug was waiting for her. WHisky was thirsty so I gave her some milk. Tia was obviously jealous as each time WHisky went to drink it she nudged the bowl away from her! It was sooooo funny. Poor Whisky sitting to drink and Tia pushing the bowl around the room. I had to tell her off in the end, but she did react to my voice and behave eventually.

Seing as Mum now has two Sheltie's....I just had to get one too......I chose wisely, a lovely tempered dog, and I couldn't think of a better name than Pickle. I hope Pickle in blog land doesn't mind.

Oh My......I've become a Nintendog Addict!!

Hubby started his new job yesterday. He is on induction this week and next, and was home by six fifteen!! I was totally unprepared, dinner not even started. Tutt tutt, this housewife needs to have dinner ready as soon as hubby gets in from work.....yeah right!

He went upstairs to get changed, and put on his leaving present from his colleagues at his old job. A lovely bright red official England tee shirt!! He sat there proudly on the sofa wearing his tee shirt, and using the England zippo lighter they had brought him as well. Who ever had the idea for those presents obviously knows him well :)

We sat and chatted, mainly about Nintendogs....poor bloke, had dinner and watched Big Brother. I Can't wait for tonights eviction...it's going to be such a difficult one. Three big personalities all up for eviction! Roll on eight thirty.

I'm a little worried about Little Miss Purple.....I do hope she has recovered from SUnday :( I just keep thinking about what happened, what could have happened, and it makes me nervous!

I reckon I need to put hubby on a leash!

Sunday we are off to see Jethro the cornish comedian in Birmingham....hopefully a night of laughs, as long as I can get comfortable sitting.

Six days to go until Sam arrives.....woooohooooo!

It also is the same day that the world cup starts booooooooooo!!

gin and tonic has been updated as well. So please pop along and read the next installment.

Oh well......enuff for today, I'm off to wake up a bit and play on my Nintendog, did I mention it's addictive..................

Love and hugs

WHisky

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

At Jun 2, 2006, 3:38:00 PM , Blogger flipstudios said...

thank you for all your help with the links. i think i've finally got the hang of it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home