Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New Beginnings

It's hubby's last day in his current job today. Tomorrow he starts afresh. New job, new outlook, new manager, new beginnings.

I wish him all the luck in the world although I know he doesn't need it. He has worked so hard to get where he is now, and I am so proud of him.

I think this week is a bit of a catch up for me. I know it didn't sound as if I did much last week, but I'm sooooo tired. It's made me realise yet again, that I'm not as strong as I could be. I changed the bed last night and was exhausted for half an hour afterwards.....where does all my strength go?!

I'm also still gaining weight, which is a good thing, but now my trousers are too tight!! I'm worried that the new clothes hubby bought me at bargain prices from Tesco may be too small.....no I still haven't tried some of them on. The tops will be ok.....but the skirts?? I'll have to have a major try on session, but guess what....yes, it will wear me out!

9 days to go until Sam arrives. I have received my instruction sheet on feeding times, and walking instructions etc. I can't wait! To have company all day long while hubby is at work.....to have something to fuss, something to go for a walk for, almost a new lease of life for me.

4 months to go until the Robbie concert.....can you tell I'm excited!

The sun is out, the birds are singing, today I feel healthy and that is a blessing in itself.

Here's to a happy new beginning.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home