Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, June 05, 2006

That Cornish Guy had me in Fits Of Laughter!!!

Sunday went waaaay too fast!

OK so I got up late again! I read the papers, while hubby was out in the garden. Then I caught up on blogs and Crohns zone stuff..started downloading some music and panic!

It was nearly time for us to go out to see Jethro and we hadn't even eaten!

There was a mad rush of showers and baths, shaves and hair washes, getting dressed, putting on make up, me not hubby and heading off toBirmingham.

As usual hubby hadn't checked where we were heading so we had a round tour of the city centre, I finally spotted a stage door right opposite a car park and said we ought to stop. We parked up, had two minute walk, and sure enough it was the right place.....hows that for being clever?!

We had a quick drink and headed in to our seats. I thought they were really comfortable, ok not much leg room, but comfy. The woman next to me thought differently, and told her husband so at least thirty times during the evening. That was in between fidgetting. Every time she moved the whole row of seats moved.....blimey it was annoying.

Anyway, the support guy came came on, a singer Sean Perry. He had an amazing voice, but (Putting my big head on now) being a singer myself in the past, I would have advised him to sing different songs. Preferably ones that he could hit all the notes to!

At last what we had been waiting for.....Jethro came on!

Hubby and I were in fits of laughter right from the beginning. Ok so he is a bit rude....but it was soooo funny.

I am going to tell you one of the jokes now....probably not as well, but it is a clean one LOL.

A camel is talking to his mum and he asks "Mum why do I have a hump on my back?" She replies "Son, you have a hump on your back because it can store water, and in the searing hot days on the dessert you need all the water you can get".

"Wow that's clever" He replies.

"Mum? Why do I have such big feet?"

"Son you have such big feet because the soft sand in the dessert is hard to walk on, your feet spread out and it makes it easy for you to walk on the hot soft sand".

"Wow that's clever" He replies.

"Mom? Why do I have such big eyelashes?"

"Son, you have such big eyelashes, so that when the hot soft sand of the dessert flies up during a sand storm, your eyelashes protect your eyes to help you see. That means that you can have your water, your feet can walk on the hot soft sand, and you can see where you are going because your eyelashes are protecting your vision from the hot soft sand".

"Wow that's clever" He replais.

"Mom? Why are we in London Zoo?"

Well I thought it was funny......there is another one but I'll save that for tomorrow.

After the show we drove around to three or four chip shops as we were both starving....but at ten thirty they were all closed! My stomach was doing back flips, somersaults and mexin waves!

We got home and had some scrummy cheese and pickle batches.......did I mention I'm hooked on cheese and pickle?

I was most surprised when hubby sat and watched the end of Reisident Evil with me. I had seen it last year so knew the ending, but he sat and watched it all. I didn'y think he liked zombie films!

Hubby went to bed, and I stayed up just to chill and have some "me" time in front of the telly like I always do.

Eventually I went upstairs with my little shot of whisky. I said goodnight to my good luck charm and slept......and yes I got up late today as well LOL.

3 days to go until doggy Sam arrives!!!

For now I will love you and leave you.

Hugs for all, even the camels in London zoo :)

Whisky

xxxxxx

1 Comments:

At Jun 6, 2006, 1:59:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

haha..hugs to you too, even the camels in the London Zoo. last i saw them was back in 1998. love that Zoo. "conservation in action"...great motto!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home