Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back On The Road Again!!

Watch out folks.....I went out in my car today for the first time in twelve months...Yayyyyy!

I was a bit nervous, so I just popped to Tesco to drop off a prescription and came back....but I did it, and pain free woooohooooo!

I suffered, oh I mean sat through the Enland match last night. Half way through I sat quietly playing soduko on my nintendo, England scores, hubby whoops with joy, and poor old me needs scraping off the ceiling!! I did feel sorry for Michael Owen though...poor bloke. I think he took one look at the Swedes and decided he didn't want to play LOL.

Life post Sam the doggy has been a bit deflated. All it's done really is emphasise how happy I am when I have a doggy. If I wasn't talking to Sam I was singing, and even hubby asked me if I had started slipping whisky into my milky coffee's during the day! I quickly told him off....me being the one person who only has an alcoholic drink before 8pm at Christmas or important family occasions! Being brought up in a pub quickly put me off drinking in the day....all you end up dping is drinking some more, then some more....I don't see the point. I know my limits and soon stop and go onto soft drinks to sober up a bit.

So, hubby if you read this, it was happiness not alcohol that influenced me to sing Chucklebunny around the house all day long!

I forgot to mention, hubby has a new car coming on Friday. It's partly down to his new job, company car and all that, but he is sooooo excited. He's even pencilled us in for going out on Friday night so I can have a drive too!

I'm still stewing over the happenings at the weekend. Not a lot gets my back up, I'm quite placid really....but boy can I hold a grudge, analyse things and come to my own conclusions. Paranoid springs to mind.

There are only five people that are aloud to do that to me! Mum and Dad, Hubby, Sis In Law and Me! Gggrrrooowllllll!

Anyway....today is another day, and another goal accomplished for me. The next step will be the dreaded W word! Now I'm really scared.

Love to all

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

At Jun 21, 2006, 7:17:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are not still seething about that? chill and just put it down to .........-I will tell you whatit is!

I hope to see the purple beast driving up soon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home