Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, July 08, 2006

England's Out, Heatwave, and Rock Rocks!

The BBQ at SIL's (Sis In Laws) went well. I even ended up getting involved in a serious water fight, and watching England lose at the penalty stage ine the football. Luckily I was saved by the loan of a tee shirt and shorts....otherwise I dread to think how I would have coped driving hubby's car home with a soggy bottom, never mind a sore one!

I've realised my last post about Mr R my surgeon and the Birmingham Dr may have been misconstrued. In the UK Dr's aren't as high up the rankings as the Mr's. So Mr R is "top surgeon" whereas the birmingham Dr is a consultant, but without as much experience. Mr's outdo Dr's......does that make sense? I hope that helped a bit Holli :)

The reason I haven't blogged, isn't because I have been out touring the country in my car or anything, it's because it's been too darned hot!! Out internet connection, cleverly is in the conservatory. It hit 90 degrees here this week. I tried to get on the web, but I was perspiring more than I could drink......and having Crohn's dehydration is only a step away so I have to be careful.

I have to be honest as well.....I'm back to sleeping for England. If they put me in goal for us as a sleeper I would win hands down in the world cup.

I go through fazes....more of which to come....I will be alert, wake up early and go to bed early....a good girl, normally with something to focus on....but right now I'm up till all hours and sleeping in :(

It didn't help that the last two episodes of Supernatural were so good that I stayed up late to watch them, then did the same for the repeats, and recorded them!!

I'm sorry, but Jensen Ackle's is a hottie! Wink wink......Bride to be might agree.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On the penultimate episode they played a song which I really liked over the recap of the series bit at the beginning. I downloaded it. It's Kansas, Wayward Son and it's brilliant. It's sent me back into my rock faze. I told you there were more fazes coming up!

Anyway.....everynow and again I hit my rock faze.....out goes Kelly Clarkson, Lucy Silvas and Robbie Williams (not for long), and in comes, Creed, Nickleback, Blue Oyster Cult and Kansas. Volume up, and rockin out Whisky!!

I only like rock songs with meaning though ;) I'm old fashioned, a song has to tell a story for me to like it....or have an amazing guitar or piano section. I'm quite into good drum backing as well.....Kansas Wayward son fills all of these criteria, and is currently on repeat.

Anyway....I've babbled and rambled enough for today....I think it's too much sleep.

I've had another fantastic few days....healing well.....and knowing that soon I will be able to return to W***. Aaaaaaaargh!!

Time to go and wake up a bit.

Hugs for all

Whisky

xxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home