Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, July 17, 2006

Still Hot But Who Cares!

England is still wrapped in a heatwave....temperatures today are due to soar up to 100 degrees. We even had a severe heatwave health warning on the news last night. I have to admit I've been a bit of a sun junkie over the last week. I've been sensible and not hit the sun lounger until about 4pm, but my tan is looking good.

I visited the doctor (gp) last week. He is going to help me to give up smoking once I am back at w***. He says it will be too stressful right now.

I don't want to ramble on today. My main reason for posting is to ask you guys to pop along to this site Brittany‘s Site. and join me in keeping this beautiful and strong person in our thoughts and prayers.

Please read the journal and the guestbook and leave a message. I'm sure they might bring a smile to her face in her times of trouble.

I'm not an extremely religious person. I know there is something greater than us and sometimes I don't understand his logic. But I do know that the more people we have sending positive vibes, thoughts and prayers, the more courage this little on will have to fight.

Thankyou for reading today's post. And an extra big thankyou if you've clicked on the link and spent just a little of your time sharing Brittany's plight.

Healing hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

1 Comments:

At Jul 17, 2006, 2:04:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

He does work in mysterious ways, doesn't he? : )

hugs!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home