Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Happy Blogging Birthday!

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of this blog! Where has the time gone? When I think about some of the stories I've shared on here.....well.

We are still doggysitting :) Sam-uel Chucklebunny has settled in well again. He really is a cheeky chappy.....the other night he botty burped in the conservatory, then looked at hubby as if to say "did you HAVE to do that"...then promptly sneezed.

I said to hubby as he went up to bed, I would take him out for a short walk before I came up to bed, he said "I think you ought to!" referring to the lovely aroma filling the room LOL.

Sam has been guarding the house like a fortress. He barks and grabs the post through the letterbox, and if anyone sets foot on the drive he goes mental! I think I confused him yesterday, I did about seven loads of washing, and everytime the washing machine finishes it does a loud click to unlock the washing machine door. Well every time it did it, Sam thought it was the letterbox.....off he went barking at the door bless him.

If ever next doors dog is out in the garden Sam comes out and walks past tail in the air telling Nelson he is the boss. He barks at him, then trots back to me as if to say "did'nt I do well!"

V (Sam's Mom) rang yesterday to see if they were to collect him on Tuesday, or Wednesday. I answered quickly Wednesday is fine! Then I had to ask her if it was ok for her to be without her best buddy for another day!

I really am in my element.

Saturday of course we had major thunderstorms....I was woken at 5.30am by thunder, and a little brown pair of eyes looking scared. I got up and cuddled him until it had passed.

I did creep back to bed for a sleep, just in time for the next storm which lasted for a good two hours. Sammy was petrified.....he followed hubby everywhere as if he was attached by a string to his leg....I think he thought, he's bigger he can protect me more. Then whenever hubby sat back down he would snuggle up to me, sammy that is, and I would try and reassure him it was all ok.

Eventually I worked out that if you massage his neck both above and below his collar he falls off to sleep no matter how hard it's thundering, and Sammy worked out that even when it's not storming, if you lay next to Whisky she will massage your back and neck as much as you want. It makes him sleepy, but it's sooo cute to watch his eyes close with his face almost smiling.

Today I'm off to see the dermatologist again. Fingers crossed all is going really really well. I'm hoping that, in August when I see the surgeon, he might confirm my ambitions and let me go back to w***.

Hopefully there is a parcel on a plane, or boat somewhere heading towards America. After approx three months I've managed to get it in the post.....with an extra something for Brittany too.

If the link from here to Brittany's site isn't working...please visit Baby Faith's site and you will find the link on the top left hand side of Holli's page. I visit her site every day now and read up on her journal. SHe is one brave and very strong little girl.

Enough rambling from me.

Love and hugs as always

Whisky

xxxxx

2 Comments:

At Jul 28, 2006, 4:26:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Jul 28, 2006, 4:28:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

Happy Blogging B'day, Whisky!

hugs, hugs and more hugs,

moggie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home