Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Picture Perfect


I have been granted permission to share Pickle's adorable picture with you. For any of you who didn't click on the link provided previously for Pickle's site....drumroll please......here his proof of his amazing skills!

A little birdy has also told me, that I may soon be the proud owner of an original Pickle picture! That way anyone who enters my house will see it in pride of place. I did tell the little birdy that a big worry of mine was that I might cry when I open it! I am determined that no matter when it arrives I won't open it until hubby can capture the moment on camera for the blog :)

A short post for now as I am waiting for hubby to get home. I think we may be popping out as soon as he gets back, but more of that on a later post.

For now, although the post today is small....the hugs are still as big!

Love

Whisky
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Comments:

At Aug 17, 2006, 3:08:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

ello, whiskey! i'm getting mine mounted and framed for my office. there's a spot in my room that's perfect for it.

dont forget to post the photo on your blog! : )

a bag full of hugs!

moggie

 
At Aug 17, 2006, 6:23:00 PM , Blogger Pres said...

You guys...I'm really honored.


Thanks for Hugs and a million back at ya!

-Pickle

 
At Aug 21, 2006, 10:34:00 PM , Blogger informer said...

Hey Whiskey,

Pickles picture rocks! Thanks for the links.. :)

Crohns Patient

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home