Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Introducing To Blogland....He's a Little Shy, It's Sameul Chucklebunny!!!

I've kept him hidden for long enough, he's been discovered by Pickle, so now it's time to introduce you to Samuel Chucklebunny!!. You may know him as Sam, the dog I sometimes doggysit for, well, he asked me to be his ghostwriter, and after checking it was ok with his Mommy and Daddy, I agreed.

He hopefully will have lots of tails to tell.....and I hope you enjoy reading them, as much as I enjoy reading Sammy's mind, and writing them.

So now there's three blogs. This one, Whisky and Coke, my Crohn's story Whisky's Gin and Tonic which is updated whenever I can gain the confidence to remember some really bad times, and Samuel Chucklebunny's site.

Like in my poem earlier in the week Three Become One!

I won't start anymore, don't worry.

Hugs again

Whisky

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home