Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, September 14, 2006

What A Day For A Daydream!

I'm probably going to bore my readers to tears over the next two weeks.....but all I can talk about at the moment is Robbie (Yawn).

Anyway...I did it, I rang W*** (work). They are going to come back to me with a suitable date for a meeting. I did ask if they still wanted me back and the reply was a resounding yes! Thank goodness for that. It looks as if the meeting won't be until we return from our two weeks away.....but I've made the first step. I'm now on the second rung of the ladder and working my way up. When I get halfway I'll get scared....I'll try not to look down, only look up. But I'm determined to do this. My brain needs to get working again. I only hope my body can keep up the good work, and keep up with the demands of my brain!

This week I babysat for Little Miss Pink. We had fun! Made a house out of sofa cushions. Thankfully Sis In Law was mouth numbed after her trip to the dentist and couldn't tell me off too much for wrecking her sofa, which I know is normally frowned upon. But it was Little Miss Pink along with her two pink teddies bed. We watched lots of C Beebies, and I was under strict instructions from a 3 year old (soon to be four) that I must not repeat Must NOT jump on the sofa as I might break it!!

I did as I was told and sat quietly as she ate her grapes, and watched the telly. Then demanded a lullaby of twinkle twinkle little star.

My Mum and Dad have been round today....and Mum even asked to see the beginning of the Robbie concert we recorded at the weekend. She wanted to see how he appears on the stage. Secretly I think she wanted to estimate how many people might be there, and how I might cope with it. If I'm in amongst 20 thousand people who cares as long as I can see Robbie. Hubby and I are making a flag for him at the weekend. Hopefully it, and we might get noticed. Even if it's just for a second.....it will make my year.

I'm off out with my college driend later. She is converting a barn along with her hubby and she is taking me to see the progress so far. It has been delayed by a couple of hours due to the thunderstorms and rain we are having right now......but it will be fun.

Friday Clever Crafting Friend is coming :) I can't wait to catch up on her recent holiday. I always enjoy her visits and am eternally grateful for her commitment to coming to see me throughout my illness. As I've said before. I'm lucky. All of my friends are true long lasting friends :)

The countdown continues.....the stereo is overworked and underpaid. I'm sure the neighbours must think that Robbie has moved in with me! I wish hehehehehehehe!

Naaahhh. Give me hubby any day :)

So for now....I'll love you and leave you as I go to turn the stereo on yet again until my college friend arrives.

Hugs for all

I'm loving Angels instead..........

Whisky

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home