Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Missed Robbie.......But I Miss Hubby More!!!!

We both decided last night that we didn't miss the tv one bit while we were away. I agreed and then realised I have approx twelve hours of pre recorded stuff to plough through!! I had set both dvd's and videos's and so had Mum.

One thing I REALLY REALLY missed was music! It was great when we came accross a cafe or restaurant where we could either hear english music on the radio or hear it being played from a live venue nearby. One night we even came accross a Robbie Williams impersonator....but more of that when my diary is uploaded!

All holiday I was frustratedly trying to hear Robbie's new single.....or basically anything Robbie. I finally realised the one restaurant where we spent most of our time had internet access, and ear phones. Quickly I jumped onto You tube found the video and sat back to drool and listen. Bummer headphones didn't work!!!!

Anyway....the last few days Robbie has either been blaring on the pc, stero or tv. I missed my green eyed hunk and his dulcet tones...his tatto'd muscles and come to bed smile.

Then, today, hubby went back to work :( He was working from home yesterday, so although he was sat beside me working away, he was still here.

Today, is the first day in nearly three weeks what we haven't been together for 24 hours every day. I miss him like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

His smile....his laugh, the odd touch or tormenting joke. Making him coffee, calling him to do something tedious like open a bottle of water. Hugs, smiles, everything..........I can't wait until he comes home!!!! Fourteen years of marriage, twenty years together and I still can't get enough of him!

Yes....sometimes I climb upstairs to get some "me time" To read, listen to music, or just daydream.......but he understands I need that time and lets me have it.

Come hooommmmeeeee hubbbbbbyyyyyyy!!!!

I was up at eleven which was early for me, but late by the last two weeks standards. Maybe my body has adjusted now to needing less sleep...I hope so....more time to listen to Robbie ehehehehehehehehehe!

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the next album on 23rd of this month....finding the new single in the shops.....and finding out when he might do his next tour!! I still keep looking at Live At Leeds and thinking I was in that Spot there.....everytime my stomach goes. I remember the brightness of the lights....the volume, the mpovement in my stomach from the bass line, the heat from the pyrotechnics as we were so close. I was sure at one point that the woman in front of me was on fire!!!! Then telling hubby to turn round to video the "uprisal" of Robbie. My hands, and throat hurt by the end of the show...endless clapping, arm thrusting, and screaming of Robbie Robbie Robbie or Whoooop Whooop in the relevant places. I'm still in shock that I've seen the guy live. I think I've said before, but on that night, seing him soooo close made him become real. A real genuine human being, not an idol, someone with feelings and emotions justlike me.

Blimey, how much can one girl rant on about a pop star....sorry human being!!

Enough whittering for now...I need to start typing up my holiday diary to upload it on here. That way I can bore you all in one hit LOL.

Hugs for everyone..... I think the mad woman has finally returned!!!

Whisky

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home