Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, October 09, 2006

Óla!!!

Yup....I'm back! We had a wonderful holiday....so much to tell you!! But near the end I missed my Mum and Dad, I missed Snoopy my bird, I missed my house and I missed my BLOG!!!!!!!!

Whilst we were away I carried with me a little notebook and kept a daily diary......I'm planning on typing into my word section and putting it all on here in one big hit. I'll add pictures in relelvant places etc to guide you through the thrills and spills of Majorca.

Coming home was bliss....Sis In Law (SIL) collected us from the airport, and a fter a near miss, a VERY near miss with a runaway child bolting into the road in front of her car we travelled home. After only two coach rides in Spain I felt as if we were on the wrong side of the road!!! How strange is that!

I received some bad news as soon as we got home, via text. A Paltalk chat friend has passed away. he will be missed, and my thoughts are with his family and friends right now.

Once I was over the shock, we sat and had coffee and bored SIL with our tales of the holiday....she seemed in awe of my tan, and my hair braids.....I'm a 5ft2" half braided bo derek LOL.

Yesterday we went and did our shopping, visited hubby's parents and then mine. Got home, settled the bird in, and chilled out. Me catching up on blogworld and stuff, and hubby checking his work e mails.

The evening was spent wrapped up in jogging pants, socks, and jumpers with the heating on! It was 29 degree's in spain and back here it's only 14 degrees or less at night. We are COLD!!!!!

Oh, one of the first things I did on the net was find the new Robbie Wiliams video for his soon to be released single Love Light. If you scroll down on the blog you'll find the link to teh You Tube video.

I warn you.....if you are a Robbie fan, as I am, you'll be drooling over your keyboard. The video rocks.....the music is fabby! A little George Micheal esque, but I can see where Robbie is heading with this one. SO if this song and Rudebox are anything to bo on, the long awaited album released on the 23rd of THIS month should be yet another fantabuloso cd!!!

I missed Robbie so much I even sat and watch the Leeds concert again last night. All I was thinking was, less than three weeks ago I was in THAT spot at Milton Keynes and he looked at ME!!!!!!

Phew! Too much Robbie for one day.

I'm off to go do some more surfing.

Take care......I missed you all, and Martin and Leojnia (sp) If you read this............thankyou, and I missssss youuuuuuu!!!! Sniff sniff.

A fortnights worth of hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Lots of love

Whisky

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ádios for now

4 Comments:

At Oct 9, 2006, 2:19:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

welcome back, whisky! this is great, you're back from your hol, divemuster is back from his hol, lisa from 'do u see what i see' is back from hers...woohoo!

so glad u had a great one...hope you're planning to post some pics of your hols. : )

sorry to hear about your friend though, whisky. : (

a million current and back-dated hugs to u!

moggie

 
At Oct 10, 2006, 2:36:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Ola Whisky!!!! So glad you are back!!! You were so dearly missed by this countrygal!!! It seems you had a fab trip! I can't wait to see some pics!

I also am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.. : ( God bless the family in their time of sorrow.

A million and one hugs goes out to you from Texas!!!!

Bye!! :)

Sandra

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
At Oct 10, 2006, 3:03:00 AM , Blogger LadyHawk said...

Welcome back, Whisky!! Have missed your cheeriness. Post pics .. quick!! hahaha

As I told Moggie, we seem to be getting gentle reminders the past week to enjoy every moment of our lives while we have those moments. Everything else seem to be small stuff.

Much huggz

LadyHawk

 
At Oct 27, 2006, 8:18:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only 3 days left and then end of season.
We going to do some buildingwork in november and hopefully it will be done end of november.
Was so wonderfull to see the 2 of you.
Thanks for the choclates.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lianne....GrillWorld....Mallorca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home