Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, October 20, 2006

Lets All Highlight My Inadequacies!

I'm renowned for being a perfectionist. I'm also renowned for starting projects and not finishing them. As well I pride myself in not being defeated, and if I can't do something I will learn or seek advice to enable me to do it.

One of my weaknesses is arithmetic. I can't add much together unless it's simple. I used to be able to do bookkeeping. For my parents at the pub. I used to be able to do payroll, petty cash, expenses, fuel charges and tachographs in previous jobs, as well as contract finances. When it comes to myself. CR** springs to mind.

As you know I've started doing Avon. Last night, thanks to a certain person, I was made to feel as small as a flea. Just because his background has always been financially orientated. Just because he can look at a row of 20 figures and add them up in seconds. Just because he is business minded. Just because a penny to him is a million pounds.

I know he was trying to help, but does he have to do it in such a way that makes me feel so insignificant and inadequate. I lost it. I even swore at him, which I'm not sure he heard due to the fact I slammed the door at exactly the same time.

I try and do something to the best of my ability, something I enjoy, something that may earn me a few extra pounds that I can actually have in my purse instead of it being empty. What do I get. Belittled, thats what I get.

I coud have sworn when we made our vows that he said with all my wordly goods I honour thee?! Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he said whats yours is yours and whats mine is my own and you keep your hands off it. Maybe it's my fault for being ill and off work for the past two years.

Oh well....another day another dollar as they say.

If it hadn't been gone eleven o clock maybe it would have been "freddy Starr all over again. But this time my bag would have been packed.

On a lighter note, my college buddy has just been to visit me. We swapped tales of our Robbie concerts, she was there the night after me, and managed to get in exactly the same place as we did. She managed to bring a smile to my face.

Was yesterday Friday the 13th or was that last week?

Gggggrrrrrr. Moody Whisky doesn't suit me.

Maybe tonight as we "sort it" I'll just walk out of the room and leave "the master" to it. I'll settle down in front of the telly as he takes over my one task yet again.

Maybe I'll remove this post in case word gets back to him, maybe I won't. Who knows.

Tomorrow will be another day.

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxxx

3 Comments:

At Oct 21, 2006, 12:02:00 PM , Blogger Sandra said...

Hey Whisky!! Let me help you get rid of your Ggggrrrr :(

You are greatly appreciated and loved my many! I happen to be one of the many. You are always so SUPER SWEET and kind with your comments to others! This too shall pass. Check out my answer to your Ggggrr on my blog...you'll get a kick out of it...heeehee!

Love ya lots my new found friend!!

HUUGGGGSSSSZZZZ galore!!!!

Sandra

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
At Oct 22, 2006, 5:22:00 AM , Blogger moggie said...

hang in there, whisky. people and situations can stop you temporarily, but you are the only one who can do it permanently. like sandra says, 'this too shall pass'. wish i could say or do more to lift your spirits.

hugs, hugs, hugs!

moggie

 
At Oct 22, 2006, 7:51:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

It's okay - I suck with numbers too. Nobody is going to make me feel bad about it, because I just don't care. Let the number people worry about the numbers - they're the one with problems! :)

Big hugs - I think you're perfect just the way you are!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home