Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

67 Days Til Christmas!!!

Can you believe it?! This year has gone soooo quickly. I can still remember my Christmas dinner...and it seems like only yesterday. I need to get organised....do lists, take requests. Makes mental note, must remember NOT to buy for any adults hehehehe.

What a week. Sammy arrived on Friday evening, and was a pleasure to have in the house as always :) Hubby and I had a play fight one night, and he even put himself in the middle so we wouldn't hurt each other bless him! The house was guarded, I was guarded, and he even nipped one of my neighbours bums when we were out for a walk. Thankfully she had a sense of humour!

The Robbie concert has been recorded and delivered to Sis In Law, and recorded again for my college buddy who is coming on Friday. I don't mind...it gives me an excuse to sit and watch it again, and again.

I delivered some of my Avon books at the weekend and need to collect them tonight. Hopfully there will be some orders :) I'm really enjoying it actually, especially when the delivery arrives and I have to sort it for everyone.....its like Christmas....did I mention Christmas is only 67 days away?!

I received my letter from the occupational health doctor. Another good one, saying I should only be looking at part time work for the long term. I just hope that fits in with W***. If not.....who knows. I still havent heard from them, so I will give them a ring shortly. Wish me luck.

Just a brief post today as I need to do some stuff. I've got a visitor this afternoon, I need to collect my Avon books, and I need to tidy up before my Mum comes round tomorrow to help me with the housework!

See you soon....

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxxxx

2 Comments:

At Oct 19, 2006, 4:56:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Whisky!! Just checking in on you. I've been a little bummed lately. I hope to post something new soon. I'm so sorry but I was cautioned to remove my Georgie post and so with it went your sweet comments. I wish I didn't have to let go of those. I'm looking forward to posting more soon.

I hope you are feeling well. Prayers go out to you from Texas! :)

Thanks for always being so sweet and writing me such kind comments.

HUGS, HUGS, AND MORE HUGS go out to you from Texas!! Bye! :)

Sandra

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
At Oct 19, 2006, 1:21:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

haha ... 'whisky's countdown to Christmas' has begun. this year really whizzed by, didn't it?

a bag full of hugs with luck thrown in!

moggie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home