Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Caught By A Text Prank!

Yesterday was a lovely day. I got up at my leisure, and hubby, yet again, was working from home. We sat side by side, me reading blogs, and visiting different web sites, and him working away and taking phone calls. I kept an eye on the clock as Clever Crafting Friend (CCF) was visiting. Sure enough the doorbell rang, there's me tied up in pc cables, and hubby opens the door.

We had a lovely chat. Again she looks well, her extra "me" time is paying off :) We caught up on only work news, and she looked through the holiday snaps on the pc, and of course the Robbie Williams pictures and a couple of the videos. Strange, that its nearly two months ago now, but whenever I look at the pictures my tummy does a backflip of excitement. I couldn't believe it when she said she had walked! It was getting dark, it was cold, and she had to walk home. She did give me "three rings" on the phone to let me know she was back safe and well :) I sat their by the phone waiting for it to ring :) I love her visits, and I'm looking forward to our double birthday celebration meal!!!

I had a lovely blackberry burst bath......hint hint that the Avon bubble baths are excellent!! and went off on my way to collect my catalogues, hopefully with some orders. Being organised I always take pre written order forms with me, calling cards to pop through letter boxes if people aren't in, and spare clear plastic bags in case these have been lost along the way.

Collected 18 books, and redilivered 18! And got an order that made my walk well worth while :)

I got home, refreshed and jovial from my walk and promptly placed an order for my dinner with hubby. Our Chinese owners are on holiday so we are having to find alternatives to our Friday night takeaways. Mcdonalds it was! Big Mac, fries, coke and an apple pie for me. I saved the apple pie for my midnight snack......but loved, as always, my big mac :)

I decided to tally up my order values. There are two comission breaks. One for 20% and one for 25%. I am already over the second break!!! Wooohoooo! It's only really my third campaign, I'm loving it, and making a little bit of spending money too. As well as, of course, getting to view some of the wonderful products other people have ordered, although I NEVER open boxes or packages. I have ordered some stuff for myself, like my bargain PINK camera, a lovely pink watch, jelly plastic, and sooo comfy, lavendar bubble bath, gorgeous and better than the Marks and Spencers one!, and blackberry burst buble bath. It's like having a bath in a room scented with blackberries! Bubbles galore with only a teaspoonfull of the liquid. Another amazing product is the Sugar and Walnut body moisturisor (Sp) I thought I'd give it a try, expecting just another cream. But this smells absolutely heavenly!!! ANd, it's completely stopped my skn from peeling after getting my tan!

So....anyone thinking of ordering any products from Avon, those are my reccomendations for now. More to come as I build up my knowledge of the items. In Catalogue three or four there is what looks like a brilliant offer! Buyr two products from a choice of three, Japanese orientated body milk, bubble milk, and a body scrub I think. But when you order two products you get a beautiful kimono free! It's black and silky, with a lovely pink and white flowered trim. I'm going to pre order mine as a representative so I can take it and show it my customers to try and encourage them to order it too!

Enough about Avon!

Today we are going to a bonfire night, firework display near Ma In Laws. For some strange reason, hubby is taking his own fireworks? His own hot dogs and batches? I haven't got a clue why?

Oh My! I nearly forgot the header of the post!!!

Last night, late, I received a text message. It said something along the lines of. "I'm in London (don't ask!), I need your help, can you ring me urgently on this number (number provided), as for Elizabeth and she will pass you on to me. My battery is low and I can't call you"

I immediately panicked as my college buddy was in London last night, and I thought if her battery is low, she has borrowed a friends phone to text me. I didn't recognise the number the text had come from. So thinking it was my college buddy in distress I rang the number provided. I heard a recorded message saying "You have reached Bukingham Palace, if you have received a text message asking you to ring this number urgently it is a prank. Please hang up NOW.......I had been well and truly GOT. Then I checked through my other text messages, and saw who it was from. They had recently had a new number and I had forgotten to rename it! What a d'oh I am. I fell for the prank well and truly.

But I did manage to forward it to at least one friend.....and I think I got him too as he sent me a lovely message back calling me a rather rude name. Hehehehehehe! I know he loves me really.

Anyway....watch out for that text message guys. As the Queen (Elizabeth) may not be amused!!!

I'll love you and leave you.

Makes mental note for less sloppiness and hugs and kisses on e mails and the correct spelling of neice is NIECE!!!

Hugssssssss

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Nov 4, 2006, 10:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still speaking to you, even though you're a crafty auntie ! Top points for the spellings and Miss Purple fell asleep in the car asking"How long til Tuesday?"- so you see, you are loved !

 
At Nov 5, 2006, 5:33:00 AM , Blogger moggie said...

whisky is loved the world over!

(not referring to the drink, btw) : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home