Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Yet Another Cold!!

Three days without posting. I've been busy sorting Avon, delivering Avon, distributing Avon books, going to work (and loving it!) and yes.....having yet another cold. Right now I'm in competition with Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, and just in time for Christmas!

Monday morning, felt fine, received Avon (finally) all five boxes of it! Unpacked it, sorted it, wrote out new forms and left the living room looking like an Avon shop.

Tuesday, got up early for work, and had that unsettling tingling feeling in my nose, along with the sneezes, and the feeling of needing to blow my nose. Got to work, settled down in the air conditioned atmosphere, and that was it. Tissues galore, and sniffs uncountable!

I entered tonnes of orders, I'll find out today if I made any errors :(, and even went on the phone too! It's all coming flooding back to me :)

Tuesday evening, I lay on the sofa in the living room after a hot bath. Fleecy jim jams, purple and green butterfly fluffy socks on. Pink huggy cushion under my chin, and my "poorly blanket" covering me from head to toe, watching tv and sipping lemsip with Jim Beam in it! In other words.....I felt rough LOL.

Wednesday, got up, and felt even worse! I kept going, determined not to let a darned cold get me down. I washed clothes, delivered Avon books, washed more clothes, delivered Avon to my Mum, sat with her and Dad for a while trying not to spread my germs. Came home, did some more washing, and delivered more Avon. Came home, decided that the deliveries I had left to do were best done in the car as they weighed a tonne! and set off playing Mrs Ding Dong Avon Calling!

Returned to my nice warm little house. Had a hot bath, and promptly crashed out on the sofa. Hubby came home, took one look at me, and promptly cooked dinner and washed up bless him. He;d bought me some Vicks First Defence (darned expensive stuff!) to try and stop the cold, but I think it may be too far gone for that LOL.

He snuggled with me on the sofa as we watched Torchwood, then we both went up to bed. I had to get up once, as my throat was really sore, had a glass of cold orange juice crawled back up to my bed and zonked!

Here I am on Thursday morning, I've read all my e mails, all of the blogs I read, and thought I had better post today as we will be away on Friday and Saturday.

A booze cruise to France and Belgium with an overnight stop in Calais. Oh joy. It's already been agreed that I don't have to trawl endlessly round all of the aisles containing nothing but wine. That we will have a pre arranged meeting point and time, and I can peruse the shopping centre looking at anything that takes my fancy.......preferably not wine orientated. Yes I like the odd glass of wine. Portugese rose, or dessert wine. But to walk around a shop full of wine for an hour and a half!! Naaaah. I'll leave that to the wine geek!

I'll be looking for a nice little boutique that maybe does superquick french manicures, or just looking at clothes that are french rathe than english. Or even clothes that are english but in french shops. Now even I'm confused!! I think I'll just find a cafe!

So.....we return on Saturday evening, Subday we are fully booked at my Mum and Dad's for dinner, and shopping. So Monday hopefully I will return to the blog.

Tha should give you chance to ge your heads around today's confusing coffee buzzing orientated post.

If I'm confused you guys must be!

Time for a bath, and then off to work to sniff and blow my nose through another four hour session :)

Hugs to everyone, have a good weekend.

Whisky

xxx

P.s. Still haven't worked out who the R O D reader is. (R O D stands for the name of the village they live in, or that their server routes to, the O standing for On). But whoever they are they log on sometimes eight times a day! I know I might be interesting......but that interesting? The log on's begin at about 8am and end sometimes after midnight, with quite a few during the day. I have ruled out myself, SIL, Navie WIfey and CCF. Oh and they are using NTL to sign on. The mystery continues!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home