Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I've Been Smacked!

A few weeks ago I mentioned I had put myself forward to be smacked by a review site called "I Talk Too Much" or IT2M. I instantly got an email saying I wasn't going to be up for review. Thought no more about it. Got home from France yesterday, went onto catch up with peoples blog's today, and of course popped onto IT2m to see who they had reviewed. I always read them, ever since the instance with a blogging friend of mine. I actually find it quite interesting to read their reviews, then visit the sites they are reviewing and make up my own mind.
They have a guest reviewer in who had been allocated three reviews to do.....who's was the first.....Mine!!

I read it, and instead of crawling into a corner never to blog again.....I laughed so hard it hurt!! So, if you guys want to read the review of my site.....beware, it's jam packed full of profanities....hit this link, IT2M. If they have done more reviews since you may need to scroll down and look for Whisky and Coke.

ANyay......thanks for all of the hits guys from IT2M....my ratings are way up, more hits than I would normally get in three months. So I thought, being the "goodie goodie" that I am, I would send some your way :)

Funny how they provide me with the number for AA just as I return from a booze cruise!! Hahahahaha!. Too funny. Me an alcoholic? Being brought up in a pub it's one of the last things I would resort to. BUT, if anyone wants a drink to numb the pain of reading this blog, feel free to pour yourself your favourite tipple, sit back, relax, and read some more of my "sugar coated happy cr**".

At least I'm happy.....unlike somebody I could mention after doing three reviews!

Bye for now....more about the booze cruise tomorrow.

Oh, and I accept no responsibility for any mental scarring that may occurr after your visit to IT2M.

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Nov 27, 2006, 1:20:00 AM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm glad you had a good time on your trip. A booze cruise? You'll have to blog all about it - in all its sugary goodness.

I hope you had a great thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home