Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Need To Get This Off My Chest!!

Just wanted to Ggggrrrrrr first thing in the morning, after the night before.

I'll do te usual blog later on, after work, but. Last night I received a call, just as I hd started eating my dinner. It was from my Avon area manager accusing me of delivering catalogues in someone elses territory. I asked her which road it was, she told me, and I immediately said hang on is it number 19. She asked why. I told her that on a previous campaign I had delivered this lady a brochure. When I went to collect it she had left me a lovely note (which I wish I had kept), advising me that she laready had a rep. As I picked up the brochure she came to the door. She told me, she had a rep, but that if I wanted to drop the next brochure inshe would have a look and could always "change her mind about the rep she uses". I should have been suspicious there and then. But no, I made a note in my book, and as requested, left her the next campaign brochure.

I explained this to the area manager, who is one of these people where you can't get a word in edgeways, and she was livid! Basically the woman had asked me to drop in the brochure specifically so she could tell her Avon rep, who then reported me to the area manager!!

All this fuss over an effing book!!!

Stoopid me then told her I had delivered some books round by my Mum, and was immediately told I couldn't do that! Even though Mum's road hasn't had an Avon book for over 6 months it ws someone else's territory. I have to be "allocated" my own roads to do.

I did politely tell her that if I had been told this previously I wouldn't have delivered the books!

Now I have to tell her every house number on every road that I deliver to and get orders from. She is going to have a word with the big boss, and see if she can get me some more territory allocated to me. There are no more roads near me that don't alreadt have a rep!! i'VE TRIED THEM ALL. So what's the betting I get an area I will have to deliver in my car because it's too far to walk. And if she thinks I am losing my customers that I have built up, along with a good reputation, due to hard work and bending over backwards, she can think again!

I must mention to her that one of the so called reps around here didn't even deliver a lady's returned item, or give her her money back, and that I have done that out of my own good will! And that in the Avon bible, it stipulates to use your spare catalogues to "find new customers". It says nothing in there about checking with them before you post through every single door.

I now have a good solid base of about 20 customers, orders so far this month totalling over 200 pounds. Is it worth it? To be told off like a schoolchild by a hyped up avon area manager whilst trying to eat your dinner, feeling rotten with a cold, and feeling sad because I am hubbyless?

Rollocks to her if she rings tonight......I think I'll point out the other reps' error, about the return, about the comment one lady made that one point the avon rep was there and the next she had disappeared. About how two out of four deliveries have so far been incorrect. About the tv programme that was on recently saying they were crying out for representatives. That is, If I can get a word in edgeways!!!!

I have to admit when I came of the phone I cried all over my scampi! I was so effing angry. How dare anyone talk to me like that when I am earning THEM comission. There I was saying how lovely she was!! Well forget that.

If this isn't quickly resolved, and resolved to MY liking, Avon can take a running jump out of a very high window. And I will explain to my customer's that even though I go out to them rain or shine (mostly rain), that I "Can't deliver to them, because even though they live in the same road as me, in some cases my next door neighbours that they aren't in MY territory".

What is my territory.........my back garden!!!

Gggggrrrrrrr......one angry Whisky, with one very big bone to chew on.

Hopefully after a soothing bath, a cuddle from Sam the dog, and a four hour stint at work I might have calmed down. But then you never know, she may ring in the middle of my dinner again tonight. Watch out lady.......no one gets in the way of Whisky and her dinner.

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home