Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Chewed His Ear Off!!

Not literally LOL.

I tootled off to work, collecting a prescription on the way, paying the deposit for the works Xmas do, and settled down at the "spare" desk. I say spare, because at the moment one of the ladies from customer service is off after tearing the ligaments in her knee euuughh! Anyway, all of the desks within the sales team are full at the moment, as there is a temp in to cover the rest of the time that I'm not working. So, there I am sat next to the people in customer services. It's cool, I can still sit and input orders to my hearts content.....but I just don't yet feel part of the "team". I'm sure that will come with time.

I was presented with my deadly work enemy today. My errors for the last three weeks, all three of them!! Wooohoooo.....I think that's the lowest error rate I've ever had...I deserve a medal. I presumed that having been away for over two years I would make more mistakes than ever.....but no. This gal is doing darned good, and even the Boss S agrees :)

I left work, headed quickly to Tesco, just for milk....and ended up buying a new mini stereo system for the living room! My one angst about swapping the living and dining room around, is that the stereo system is all plummed in what is now the dining room. As in 4 surround sound speakers......equals BIG volume on Robbie Williams. One solution was to get a small two seater for the dining room, but no, that would just re clutter the room. So....I decided to get this ickle stereo for the living room. Now I can lay on the sofa with a choice of tv or Robbie on the stereo.....pure bliss!

I came home and had a lovely doggy greeting from Sam. Anyone would think I had been away for a week not just four hours. I fed him, and we waited, and waited, and waited for hubby to call. He is ringing on the landline so I can't go out in case I miss his call. The last three nights he has called between six and six thirty....tonight seven thirty!

Poor bloke, rotten cold, feeling rough and I chewed his ear off about the Avon saga last night. He agreed with me that they are totally out of order. His solution was, that the area manager is just trying to recruit as many reps as possible as they get a cash amount for each rep, plus comission on their orders. So what if the reps don't have many customers, they've got their money for recruiting someone else. I must remember to mention this to the lady next time she calls. He aslo suggested that The Money Programme might be extremely interested in what's happened, after the report they got recently.....hmmmm I can feel a letter coming on!

Anyway, after lot's of goodbye's, sleep wells, drive safely and I love you's I put the phone down. Off me and Sam went for a wander. I expected the park to be closed....but nope it was open. Me, one dog, large open field, pitch black......don't mix. I know Sam wouldn't let anyone near me....he nearly bit some woman last night! We walked round the corner, she was picking up litter from outside her house and he was off thinking she was going to attack me with a chip wrapper! Bless him.

Home......warm and safe. I quickly had dinner, spoke to Mum and then had a lovely surprise visitor. It was nice to have a girly chat, and I was amazed at how much we have in common!! Neither of us can stand the thought of breaking bones euuuughhhh!, but we both like psychology and murder programmes! We've promised to "do lunch" one day soon.....and I'm looking forward to it already :)

So, I've watched I'm A Celebrity, I've set up the new ickle stereo system....I've finally calmed down about last night, that is until she calls again...and now I need to walk Sammy again before I take my sleepers and zonk in my new sleep zone.

I have warned hubby that I will actually be in the bed with him tomorrow night. No you dirty beggars.....not for that! To sleep.....it's my new mattress too, it's comfy, it's heavenly. And I GOT THERE FIRST Nurr Nurr Ne Nurr Nur.

Blimey....I've not long told my surprise visitor that I am trying to write a book. She's going to read this and think "this nutter wants to write a book, going nuur nurr ne nurr nur all the time?!" If you read this E....there are some more serious posts somewhere....I just can't remember where!

It's cold....it's windy, there's a strange man in my garden! (Private joke). It's only Egbutt the whicker man. I only wish it was Robbie Williams come to find some solitude with a slightly insane, ranting woman, who tried to write cleverly but keeps reducing her integrity by making llewd silly comments.

See I can use big words :)

For once I've ran out of things to say.

Thank goodness I hear you all sigh in unison.

Never fear, Whisky will return tomorrow. So will hubby, and boy will he get one huuuuuuge hug.

For now, sleep well, stay safe, keep smiling, after all, tomorrow is another day.

Hugs galore

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Dec 1, 2006, 12:27:00 AM , Blogger Catnip And Tails Rescue said...

Aw Whisky love! Haha! Yay for new things... I'll be blogging more often because I did the Beta thing and now I can e-mail and publish posts... WHEE! So look for new stuff very soon.
OH MY it is cold here. Not looking forward to walking to work tomorrow aftie. GAH.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home