Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Yeeeeehaaawww!!!!

No that's not a piggy impression!

As mentioned yesterday, from Sis In Law and Mr Bleach I received one of my favourite Christmas presents. It was totally unexpected, totally random, totally thought of by Sis In Law, but most importantly, totally me!!

Introducing to you........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Whisky The Cowgirl blowing you a kiss...and of course it's a PINK HAT!!!!

Once we had left SIL's we went to Tesco on the way home. Throngs of people trying to grab last minute bargains, and there's me wandering round in a pink cowgirl hat :) When I told SIL this, she asked if I had had any "funny" looks. I said, no, people just smiled at me, she told me they WERE funny looks. I think the long hair confidence thing is really kicking in LOL.

Anyway, Little Miss Pink took the following picture. Remember I had been awake for less than twenty minutes, hair not brushed, sleep not yet removed from eyes, anyway, do I look like a zombie or quite cute, you decide?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Cheekbone definition or what?!

Holli, I got a PINK hat!!!, but it's not the same as the one you got from Kiki.....did you ask her if she is selling them yet? Hint Hint.

Anyway, as mentioned yesterday we went to SIL's birthday party, and yes, I wore my pink hat. When I went to my Mum and Dad's, yes I wore my Pink hat. It is on top of the coats at the bottom of the stairs, and as far as I am concerned, as I put my coat on, pick up my handbag, and put on my shoes.....before I leave the house, the hat will go on!

It looks especially good when I am wearing my pink dressing gown and matching slipper socks from Ma In Law.....I look soooo......PINK!!

Yes, I'm a purple freak, my car is purple, my bedroom is purple, and the majority of my tops are purple....but pink is slowly becoming the new purple. In fact from this day forward, let it be known that there is no longer pink and purple....just "piurple". Schluurple Piurple in fact.

SIL sent me numerous pictures, of course I will not show any of the girls. But one of them did remind me of the film "The Shining", just minus the axe. But I can't put the picture up because hubby is Blog shy :)

So tomorrow the girls descend on us for their first overnight stay :) We now have, in readiness, Nuttella, raspberry jam, a pink Nintendo, and hubby and I. I think that's all we need for a happy party. Fingers crossed all goes well.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stay safe if you are using fireworks. Especially in the UK as we are due for some mega storms, and possible hurricanes!!

Should old acquaintance be forgot and never.............

Hugs, handshakes and new years kisses for all

Whisky...........Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Dec 30, 2006, 3:48:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you like it - I will try and get the matching light blue one for hubby - but I doubt he will wear it !

See you soon


SIL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home