Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Two More Sleeps 'Til Christmas

Only two more sleeps to go until Christmas Day!

I went to see Clever Crafting Friend (CCF) and her new kitched floor is gorgeous! The whole kitchen looks fresh and bright, and that's before the new wall tiles are on! It was, as always, lovely to catch up....we talked about everything, caught up on old work, and told about new work. I had a lovely milky coffee, and a home made mince pie (which I forgot to say was scrummy!). It even turns out that Mrs W that I met on Sunday, CCF knows her! What a small world :)

Anyway, off into the fog to leave CCF and R to get ready for their works Christmas party, and home. It was a bit of a dodgy drive....of course I took the long route past my Mum and Dad's, which just happens to be near a lake! Fog galore. Home, sat and had a ciggy with hubby, and off I went upstairs wrapping presents.

I have to say at this point, that the most awkward present to wrap out of them all was for Sis In Law. But, it's what she wanted, so I made it look as good as possible :)

I've only got hubby's to wrap now....I'll wait until he either pops out today, or goes to bed tonight to do them.

Someone must have told Santa that I've been a good girl this year, as the pile of present under the tree is huuuuge! and no, hubby's aren't there yet ;)

So here I am, listening to John Barrowman on CD......gorgeous voice! Gorgeous man. I spoke to one of my customers last week, and he was from Cardiff, where Torchwood and Dr Who are filmed. He told me he quite often see's them filming from where he works. I asked him to give John a kiss from me if he saw him, he instantly said no, but that he would shake his hand for me :) I HAVE to get to Cardiff to see the pantomime he is in. I HAVE to stand at the stage door to meet him, I HAVE to have my picture taken with him, an autograph, and maybe a peck on the cheek. Then if it's an overnight stay I will visit each and every memorable feature in Cardiff that is featured in Torchwood, and have my picture taken there. Especially on the "Invisible transportation paving slab, that is one of the entrance's to The Hub, right by the water tower in Cardiff. ANyone guessed I'm a huuuge fan yet.

And.......I heard this week, they have signed Torchwood up for a second series wooooohoooooo!!!!!! Captain Jack Harkness Rocks! Of course I will watch, and record Christmas day's Dr Who as I have a feeling he will be in that, as well as a couple of the other episodes of Dr Who...Ooooooooooooh brainwave!! They are recording the new series of Torchwood in the spring! Maybe Whisky could take a trip and watch some of the recording.....maybe even be an extra in the background pinching Captain Jacks Bum....ahem! Getting carried away here.

Even though he is gay, he did admit on The Johnathon Ross show that he finds women sexy......well, one look at me could change that idea LOL.

Anyway enough rambling from me. I'm more excited about Torchwood than Christmas now!! Typical nutty Whisky.

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells and all that

Hugs

Whisky

Last night I wrapped just about every present we had in the house.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home