Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Busy Busy Bee!

Work yesterday started slowly, someone said the "Q" word (quiet) and the faxes starting coming in in droves. The phones were busy too, but now that I am well and truly settled in my own little space it's fine. I feel "at home" again, and I still can't believe how nice everyone is. We have a laugh and joke at relevant moments, but then if there's more work we get back down to it. I even had a new photograph taken for the company website. The last one was about three years old, me with red short hair, and looking pretty skinny. This one, totally unprepared for at least shows off my chubby cheeks and long hair, although it was tied up :)

Home, and I had a mad tidy round. I have to do it, I know Mum comes round on Thursday's to do my housework and ironing, but it's just me, I have to as much as I can before she gets here.

After washing up, washing clothes, sorting clothes, and tidying up, I went off to barbershop. That should give you a clue that the telephone call isn't to do with that. I was only going to stay for an hour or so, but I enjoyed it so I stayed until 10pm. I just about know four of their songs now......and it was only really my first singing session with them!

Home, had some dinner, hubby rang......he hadn't finished work until 9pm! Ggggrrrrrr. I told him off, but he then explained it was so he could leave earlier on Friday to get home to see me! Mushy bless him. I really think he misses me while he is away.

I settled down on the sofa, and watched my second version of pre recorded Torchwood. I recorded it on the dvd in the living room on Sunday, and in the conservatory last night. I can watch little bits over and over and over. The acting is amazing! Plus I get to drool over John Barrowman time and time again.

I finally went up to bed after midnight, my head hit the pillow and the next thing I know the alarm clock is going off.

Sis In Law.....the pink cowboy hat is already in the outfit! In fact, so far, it's the ONLY thing in the outfit! I received the confirmation letter relating to the phone call today, and it says I can't wear black!!! Panic. I was going to go for the all in black with the pink cowboy hat look. So hubby is on the case, I'm on the case, and hopefully Sis In Law is on the case too. Maybe if I wear my pink dressing gown, matching slipper socks and cowboy hat? No bad idea. In other words.........help!!!!

I even have to take photographic identification with me on the day. As if I'm going to put someone else through that!! Ok, so now I've made myself extremely nervous.

I told Boss S about it yesterday as well. Just in case. Not that things will go well. But, you never know.

So, work today, then home, and I think I will just get in, have a milky coffee, have a bath, have dinner and watch Torchwood over and over and over. Then sleep. Oh yes, and fill in my forms relating to the phone call. Lots of forms. Lots of declarations.

I managed to get a text message through to my blog friend Aly yesterday. I got a reply and was overjoyed! I didn't get the two replies that Holli sent me. I really need my new sim card!

I need to think pink. I need to talk to my "worry angel". THINK PINK, THINK PINK.

Now I'm rambling....and my hands are shaking! Oh shucks, what have I let myself in for.

I'll love you and leave you.

Hugs from me

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home