Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Nightmares, Dreamcatchers, and Sore Arm!

For the last two nights I have had the same dream. Normally in a nightmare I can "control it". I know when things are getting too scary, and wake myself up. I did this the night before last, as the dream was freaking me out a little. Last night, my subconscious curiosity must have got the better of me. I let the dream carry on.

It was almost like a mystery thriller, sort of like a horror movie where I needed to collect clues, and use my intuition along the way. It's still so vivid. Searching through knife drawers in a strange house as I knew there was a dangerous threat on it's way, only to find they had all been taken apart from one. The other person in the dream, female, who I have never met before, acting strangely. Leading me to places, different rooms, almost making me look for things. One of the biggest clues that she was a "baddy" was when I walked into a room to tell her something, and she was doing something? She told me she was putting clothes into a tumble dryer. I picked up an item yet to be put in, and found it completely dry?!

Doors opening and closing of their own accord, hearing sounds, her leading me into the kitchen to get a knife to protect ourselves only to find them all gone. But somehow, even though I didn't know the house, I knew they should have been there. Then it cut to outside, something coming, but I didn't know what. My heart was thumping, me stood with her behind me, me holding the only knife we had. I started to look over my shoulder.......then woke up.

Absolutely terrified I went downstairs, got myself some orange juice, and had a cigarette. A few minutes later hubby came downstairs, it was only 4.30am! I apologised for waking him, but he said he was already awake and needed the toilet. I felt safer with him next to me. Back upstairs to bed, and I slept like a baby.

Much use my dreamcatcher was! When my nieces stayed over on New Year eve, they saw it and asked me what it was. I told them it took away nightmares, and helped you remember good dreams. So much for that. It was as if it was making me dream the same dream, making me go further into the terror. So much for peace and tranquility.

Yesterday was fun. Of course I got up late, hubby had been shopping, and got even more Christmas presents for next year :) along with some lovely old fashioned tree decorations, and some more fancy gift tags. This year my presents for others should look wonderful, and the way we are going they will all be wrapped and tagged in July!

We made our dinner of stew together, hubby peeling, me chopping, and it was scrummy! Dumplings galore, and then a lovely chocolate dessert whilst watching Kylie on the tv. I flicked over after hubby had gone to bed and caught most of a film with Bruce Willis in it called Mercury Rising......a brilliant film, and the ending......perfect.

All day yesterday my right arm was achey. As if I had slept funny on it. Today....it hurts even more. It's ok when my arm is below shoulder level, but once I try and lift it up, OUCH! I really don't know how I'm going to wash and dry and straighten my hair later?!

Oh yes, my much awaited SIM card, that I have been telling everyone I will get soon, and moaning it hadn't arrived. I asked hubby to chase it up this morning. Guess what.......he hadn't even ordered it. I immediately panicked, sure that the offer had ended on December 31st, but thankfully they have extended it to March 31st. I saw him order it, I have the order number written down. SO......soon I WILL have my new sim card, I will be able to transfer it to my usual number instead of using a "temporary number", and I will have 300 free texts and minutes a month, that can be carried over if not used. Men!!!

I also heard some sad news today, Lady Hawk has shared with us the bad news that Moggie has passed away. A treasured feline friend, along with his owner who I was, and still am proud to know. His resting place looks beautiful, peacful, serene, just as it should be. Moggie, my thoughts are with you.

For now,

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home