Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Appraisal Praise

Yesterday at work I had my appraisal. I raised a few points regarding my return to work, but none were too negative, in fact only one was.....I want my cordless headset back!!!!! Trying to stretch my cord over to the fax trays is ridiculous, and I nearly end up hanging myself in the process.

Anyway, Boss S had made a few point about me. My professionalism, my positive attitude, my bubbliness and sense of humour, my willingness to work, my hardworkingness (if that's a word). How it is a pleasure to have me back etc etc etc. Remember I don't do praise!!! I sat there squirming in my chair. Ok ok enough of the wonder woman stuff, it's what I'm paid to do LOL.

I was supposed to finish at four, but there were just so many orders I jung on to help them enter them. Then I got the orders whipped off me by the team leader, and told to go home!

Home, milky coffee, watched Paul O Grady, and tidied up before Mum comes round today. I changed the bed and did some washing, then settled down to watch Celebrity Big Brother, then a progamme about a shooting at a school in America which I found highly disturbing. Up to bed, then I decided at 1am to do a shopping list so I can do the weekly shop tonight on my way home to give hubby some more time for himself at the weekend. I'm not 100% sure this will happen yet, it depends how I feel when I get out of work.....but at least I thought about it!

Sis In Law rang to catch up on things and invited me out to a girl night. Reflexology, Angel card readings, Indian Head Massage, crystal therapy....and you can buy things there as well......Whisky's idea of heaven!! Just a shame there isn't a spiritualist medium there as well so I could get a reading.

The last one I had was pretty accurate, but that was about 16 years ago. If anyone is willing to come with me to one in my home town, let me know as I would love to go again, and know where there is one!

This morning, tired, reading blogs, and the post drops through the door. Now....not only do I have my new sim with 300 free texts and uk minutes on it.....but I have a new cover for my phone! And guess what...........it's purple!!!! De nuuuuuuhhhhh!

That's another job for hubby at the weekend LOL, along with changing the lightbulb in the hall lamp.

So, here I am, another working week nearly over, and a whole new one set to begin. Next Thursday I will work my first full day in 2 years and six months! I bet at the end of that day I will be a comlete jelly ball of exhaustion.

Tomorrow I visit CCF and hubby will be home. Then a blissful weekend of cuddles and snuggles and someone to tickle my feet at night LOL.

I'll love you and leave you. SIL do you have a copy of High School Musical? The double 2 box set? If you do please may I borrow it for a while? If not.....I might be stumped LOL

Hugs and snuggles for all

Whisky

xxxxxxx

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Jan 18, 2007, 11:17:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

High School Musical? WhaT are you on about?
I have just done my cleaning too, on my "day off", due to the storm, now I will snuggle down with a book and relax - speak soon!
SIL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home