Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Self Portrait Challenge - First Attempt


I've finally worked up the courage to enter the Self Portrait Challenge challenge.

I believe the theme for this week is New Years Resolutions, or New Year New You.

Well, one of the things I am working up the courage to do, is be myself more, and share my heart...... as shown in the picture above.

I took loads of pictures on my camera phone last night, but none of the resolutions on the pictures were good enough, so I dug out hubby's camera.

So......here goes for SPC 1.

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Jan 17, 2007, 12:50:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!! And I HEART that HEART ring!!!!

I'm so glad you decided to join in and do this. I love seeing pictures of you.

xoxo

gotta run to Faith.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home