Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thumbs Down For Tesco Mobile!!!

After getting one of the guys at work to take the back off my phone, which I couldn't manage to do, I finally put in my new sim card only to find my phone was blocked! I had already phoned o2 to get the authorisation code to keep my old number and was ready to go apart from this.

I rang Tesco mobile and was told that to unlock my phone I had to top up with £30 first!!! I told him politely it was a comlete rip off as I would then have £30 pounds of credit to use plus 300 free texts and minutes. Bye bye Tesco.

So, this morning I did a simple google, unlock tesco phone. Paid £2.99 via Pay Pal, received a code for my phone, entered it, replaced the sim and voila!!! It worked. Wooooohooooooo! I'm up and running. I have just rung Virgin and given them the pac code, and should be transferred back to my old number within a week Yesssss. Normality will resume.

Firstly I text hubby on my new temporary number to let him know it was all sorted, then I text C to tell her to expect a phone call. In fact I have loads of minutes to spare so watch out for your phone ringing if you are in the uk!!

I'm due to see Clever Crafting Friend on Friday and I can't wait. It was only the week before Christmas that we saw each other last, and yes I did notice that she stirred my milky coffee at least a hundred times (wink wink, and thankyou). I'm sure she has plenty to tell me, but after yesterday I have plenty to tell her as well! But no CCF it's not to do with "whatever".

Work yesterday was mental, somethings went on that I can't discuss here, it started strange, and ended even stranger. The atmosphere was terrible. Not with all of us, but just......well just.

I have my appraisal today and I'm sure I will be told all I need to know. There was lots of whispering yesterday, and everytime I thought I could hear I started singing out loud. I don't do listening in on private conversations....it's just not me. At first I was worried that all of the goings on were linked to me, or the dreaded R word. Redundancies. But no, it was centred around someone else entirely.

Got home, had my milky coffee and filled in my Avon forms. Delivered books and orders, got home, oven on, and waited for hubby to ring. We had a long chat. After all I had lots to tell him. Poor chat, I bet he thinks I never stop talking!

I've had a good response to the Self Portrait Challenge, and I will try and put the "button" on the page as soon as I have a minute to spare. It seems the last two days have been spent sorting out sim cards, lost packages, and work.

Anyway.....I really must go, I'm ready to leave for work, but there's one e mail I must do before I go :)

Hugs galore

Boooooh to Tesco Mobile!!

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home