Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Self Portrait Challenge Week 4

Here goes for my second attempt, and hopefully this time, as I am doing a post straight after this one, I will get the link right!!

As I previously mentioned, one of my new years resolutions, was my daily skin care routine. Which I have been sticking to rigorously. Using my exfoiliating wipes on my face, neck and decollatage, and then using Nivea Creme as a moisturisor. So far I think the effects have been wonderful.

Week one of new skin regime.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Week two of new skin regime.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Week three of new skin regime.....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you can see with pictures one and two, it took me some time to get rid of the pink stains on my hair, but by week three I am seeing a smoother skin, and less facial hair.

I have to add that although this is for the Self Portrait Challenge website, being shy, I wanted to add in a touch of my sense of humour.

I no I stand no chance of being one of the "pick of the weeks". But this is me trying to learn to be adventurous and artistic with the camera.

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxxxxx

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Jan 23, 2007, 10:52:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hat - and I swear, if it was acceptable.. you know I would sport pink hair.

I love seeing all the new pics of you.. you cutie pie!!

hugs!

 
At Jan 23, 2007, 2:47:00 PM , Blogger Deb R said...

HA! That first photo popped up and I giggled. Great series!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home