Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, February 05, 2007

Gettin' Bloggy With It!

Yes, it's still me, still ickle old Whisky. I just wanted to play.

I came accross Caz's template completely by accident.....but fell immediately, totally and utterly in love with it. I wanted it! It had to be mine!. Did it work with Beta Blogger. No. But I wouldn't be beaten. I googled, and blog searched until I found out how to convert it. Fingers crossed my blog wouldn't completely disappear, and hit Save Template. It worked!!! I lost my links, but it worked.

So, if I have forgotten any of my fellow bloggers I apologise, just drop me a comment and I will add you back on :)

Monday morning, well afternoon I awoke. I had to have a lie in today, it will be my one and only this week. Work tomorrow and Wednesday, hospital and haircut on Thursday, and a full day at work on Friday......all that means no sleeps for Whisky :(

I had a quick blog update check, my milky coffee gulped down, and off I went to pay in my Avon money, and go and see Mum and Dad. Mum and I went to Morrison's, and the three of us had a good old chat. In fact I talked that much that I apologised for bending their ears on my way out ;)

I received a lovely phone call last night. Instead of calling her C, I am now going to rename her "Sunray Child". Ok, ok, so her age indicates she isn't a child....but, she has a childlike heart and soul, and that fills me with love for her. The Sunray part comes from the fact that everytime I see the sunrays through the clouds I think of her.

Anyway, Sunray and I were on the phone for aaaages. We caught up on things like me being back at work, and we laughed, and laughed. I just love phonecalls like that. I can honestly say that with all of my friends we have the ability to make each other laugh. I can tell if someone is not quite themselves....yes we talk about the serious stuff, but I know when to throw in a joke, or a memory that will bring them a smile, and they can do exactly the same for me :)

Poor hubby was waiting to go to bed sat at the side of me....but he was smiling and grinning like a cheshire cat at our conversations. Off the phone, a snuggle, with lots of Love you's and will miss you's thrown in, and he went off to bed. Yet again, another week of long distance phonecalls, empty rooms, and empty beds, but knowing that he is so much happier makes me happier, and makes the loneliness easier to bear.

He will be home on Friday, the night I am at a Pamper Party with Sis In Law. All being well he will drive over to her house, spend the night drinking with his brother, and be there when I get back. However, he has said, if he feels too tired he will see me on Saturday Morning. Sis In Law? Did I mention/ask if it was ok for me to stay over? I think I may have forgotten that one small issue! (panic!!).

I'm so looking forward to a head massage, and an Angel card reading, you wouldn't believe how excited I am. So much so, that I got out my Tarot cards and my book last night and did some practise readings for myself. Some people say it's not right to do your own readings, some people say it is a good way to learn the meanings of the cards. I agree with the latter.

Every time I shuffle the cards seven times, I did a seven card reading by splitting the cards seven times, and I did three three card readings by splitting them three times. Every single time it gave me the same message. The past has been riddled with trouble and turmoil, the present ground is even with some stumbles along the way, and the future is to be guided by myself. Hmmmmm......I think I had better start guiding!

So, tonight, I thought I would just "pop online" for a few minutes. Mainly to have a look at a certain car manufacturers website to see if they do a pink version that isn't a convertible! But I got totally distracted by this new template.

It's so me.....childlike, wanting so much to tell people things. Whether it be on the telephone or on the blog, via text messages or e mail, I want to share my life with everyone. ALthough, one thing I have vowed not to do is give anyone from work the link to my "private life".

I hope the new template meets with your liking. Please let me know if there are any font reading problems and I will try, and I mean try to address them.

Let me know if in error I have missed anyones links off. Please forgive me if I have.

Most of all..........I Have So Much To Tell You!!!! & I hope you will pop by again.

Lots of love and hugs.......and Please get better soon CCF, you are in my thoughts, and if I wasn't working on Friday I would pop in to see you. Huggs especially for you.

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Feb 5, 2007, 10:22:00 PM , Blogger Sexy Simone said...

Innocent, beautiful, and so soft - I likey!

 
At Feb 6, 2007, 11:30:00 AM , Blogger Madwag said...

The new template really looks cute...
Beaker my Cockatiel is another rescue. She flew into our neighbours tree a couple of summers ago... she was almost dead and really sick... I nursed her back to health. I have two buddgies that are resuce birds too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home