Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

In A Blink - Getting To Know You For Create A Connection

Yup, I know the pictures in the wrong place.....d'ohhh.


Ok, for the Create A Connection I have to answer these questions straight away, if it takes me longer than 2 seconds to think of my answer I have to leave it blank......here goes.

1. You run into a friend who has just chopped off all her long hair (or suddenly has an Afro). What do you say?

Wow! What made you choose that style, did you keep the hair they cut off? I still have my ponytail from x years ago!

2. You walk by a well dressed man with manicured hands who smells like a gin martini. He asks you for money. What do you do?

Tell him sorry, I don't have any money.....I don't get pocket money. :(

3. Your brother or sister or best friend falls madly in love with someone you think is a jerk. What do you do?

Tell them politely of my opinion, and reiterate it is only MY opinion.

4. You get a terrible present from your husband, wife, girlfriend or boyfriend. Do you let it show?

Probably yes, I can't lie very well.

5. Who's your favorite Beatle?

Dung Beetle's are really cool!

6. You walk by a disheveled man wearing soiled & tattered clothes. He politely asks you for money. What do you do?

If I have any spare change, give it to him, and point him in the direction of the nearest charity shop, wishing him well as he goes.

6. Skinny Elvis or Fat Elvis?

Skinny elvis preferably....those hips just wobbled too much otherwise!

Next, go find an outrageous picture of your Elvis on the net and post it at the bottom of your answers. Be sure to give credit to the photographer. No photographer but the cartoonist is amazing!!

And yes I did mean what I said about the Beatles.....am I old enought to remember them? no, do I want to pick a favourite and offend any of the other beatles, no.

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Feb 7, 2007, 8:23:00 PM , Blogger Arty Lady's blog said...

? Dung beetles - that's cruel! Good answers though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home