Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Friday Is Pamper Day!

Thursday I awoke to see snow, snow and more snow.....it fell all day and was wonderful! I managed to make it to Mum and Dad's in the car. We made a snowman for the little girl next door, rolled it round to her garden and her mum and dad wondered what we were doing and thought I was a little crazy :) But.....she loved it!

Mum and I caught the bus to the hospital to see Mr R. I did have to put my foot down with a firm hand when his registrar walked in. They should know by now I ONLY see Mr R himself. In he walked, happy as ever. Checked my wounds, told me off for being at work, and said for me to bugg** off for another six months! I haven't been on six monthly check ups for four years, so for me, and my disease, this is a BIG breakthrough!

Back to Mum's off out in the car, shopping, paying papers, getting petrol, collecting prescriptions, lunch, housework and ironing, dropped mum off home, and back I came to relax on the sofa.

Hubby eventually rang, let's just say his phonecalls this week have either interupted my dinner, or been at 10.30pm not amused!

Up at 6am, at work for 08.45 regardless of the snow and ice.....the UK still had four inches! Work was good. A full enjoyable day, until....the snow pulled down our phone lines, which meant we were all sent home 15 minutes early.

Home, hubby back, a quick coffee and over to Sis In Laws for our girly pamper evening.

I was the first person to put my name down for an Angel Card reading, then an eyebrow pluck, and then a neck head and shoulder massage using aromatherapy oils. I tried to help a little with the "work". Setting up glasses and bowls of crisps, and helping with the raffle, but I think I was more of a hinderance than a help.

My Angel Card reading was extremely accurate. In fact spot on. I won't go into detail here, but needless to say she mentioned my current "problems" with a certain person. The advice was for me to resolve them once and for all, to make my own decisions and not rely on other people's advice. Spooky!

Eyebrows plucked, I had my aromatherapy massage. Considering I was in a room full with approx 30 people, it was that good I forgot where I was!

SIL took me back to hers, and left to pick up her neighbour. I was falling asleep on the sofa!. I then fell asleep in the car on the way home, up to bed........I had asked hubby not to wake me. Worst mistake ever after a busy week, two extremely early starts, and an aromatherapy masage. Let's just say I slept for 16 hours solid. Yes you read that right.....16 hours!

So, I haven't seen much of today. I had my breakfast when I should have been eating my dinner, and I forgot to get my Avon books in. Ooops!

Holli, my e mail is back up now.....please drop me a line as I'm worried about you now!

Typical. NTL swap over to Virgin media, and my e mail does a bunk. Thank goodness it's back today, as some of you may have guessed as I've bombarded you with e mails ;)

I'm all prepared for this week's SPC for once! But.......I have had another idea. Once I've posted this, it will be above this post.

My "problem" still isn't resolved, I doubt it ever will be. Some people are just born the way they are and there's no changing them. I did talk about it with my Mum, she was extremely surpised that this was happening, and told me in no uncertain terms she wouldn't stand for it. I have some thinking to do. I have some talking to do, but it needs to be at the right time. I need control of the things I don't have control of. I need something to re assure me that if I need to "go it alone" there is something for me to fall back on. I need material security, and right now I have none. Let's just say "pocket money". I'm 35 not 14. Married, not single, partly own a house, but am treated like a lodger.

I've said too much already, but you guys know this is playing on my mind big time.

Hugs for now

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Feb 11, 2007, 3:09:00 AM , Blogger LadyHawk said...

Big {{hugs}} to you, Whisky. Just remember that you are a strong woman.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home