Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, February 19, 2007

Countdown To 36 Pannniiiiiccccc!

In a little under two weeks I will be another year older. Scary. I still feel as if I am 17, although I don't have the energy I did then. My face still looks reasonably young, thankfully. Whenever I ask someone how old they think I am, they always say late twenty's maybe 30 at the most :) That makes me love them. I've only got four years and two weeks until I am the big 40! Now THAT is scary.

For the last three months I have been explaining to people, in front of hubby, and even to hubby, how precious our time together is at the weekend. So, what does he do this weekend? Spend all of it on his laptop working! And he wonders why I was in and out of the room shutting doors louder than usual, sighing heavily and staring at him? Hello? A little attention wouldn't go a miss. I think we had a conversation on Friday evening about my shopping trip with Sis In Law, then we had another one last night before we went to bed. Nothing like spending quality time together!

If I had known just how engrossed he was going to be in his work on Sunday I would have gone over to Sis In Laws for dinner on my own, he could have cooked his own chicken (literally), and I would have had someone to talk to! MEN.

He's away tonight, back tomorrow, but I have already made plans and am out for dinner with a friend, then he is away til Friday. Let's see how next weekend goes. Maybe a nice romantic walk, a trip to a garden centre, at least a conversation maybe? Or probably another weekend of him working. Ggggrrrr!

My Avon has arrived so I have tonnes of sorting to do :) I'll sort Mum's and her neighbours first, collect my prescription from the doctors, collect the stuff from the pharmacy, then pop to Mum and Dad's drop off Avon, take Mum shopping, and I think I might go to the local B&Q to look at wallpaper. I need to get an idea of what I want in the new bedroom. I can get some samples and stick them on the walls. Maybe this will give hubby the hint that it needs finishing? After all, I wrote on the wall in pencil just before we went to Australia, and that was three years ago!!!

Ohhhhh. Whiny Whisky today. Hopefully I will have my happy head on tomorrow. FIngers crossed.

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home