Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, March 09, 2007

He He He I Got The Finger :)

I got reviewed over at Ask And You Shall Receive Please excuse their html wording! Well I asked, and I received. I got the burning finger, which basically means......my blog, to them, is crappy.

Sorry I wasn't an attractive man you could lust over :( and yes, I know my posts are loooooong, and some may thing boring. And I'm sorry my template didn't load in firefox, and that you think the girl on it is freaky.....wait why am I apologising? You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time :)

But thankyou for not cleaning out the fridge and doing the review!

Anyway, back to the long boring posts.

Work yesterday was manniiiiic! I got the edi's, and the orders were rolling in, until the sales meeting all was just about ok, but then we lost some time and it was hard to catch up. We all pulled together and got it done. Wooohooo.

Oh yes, and I opened my trap and gave K the link to my blog. K, if you read this, please, please, remember it's me. The real me, not the sometimes snappy when stressed nutter you see at work. Please, please, there are things on here that are mentioned about work. Please remember, the last two years have been hard for me. I was close to losing it completely. My sanity, and my will to live. The thought that work might not have me back played on my mind constantly. The thought that when I went on my "secret", but recommended by my surgeon, and the disability rights comission holiday I condstantly thought people were watching or recording me freaks me out. I even thought that the night we sat next to a woman who was alone on holiday, that she was a private detective employed by work to see what I was up to. Please, don't hold my holiday against me before my return to work. Remember the photo I showed you of me and hubby on my phone? You asked when ti was taken. I fibbed and said it was three years ago in Tenerife. It wasn't. It was on my secret holiday. I'm sorry for lieing to you! Please forgive me.

The fact that while I was away I couldn't walk out of the apartment for three days due to injuring my back was probably my commeuppance for being on that holiday.

It got me walking, it got me sitting on a chair, it got me used to being in crowds of people. If it wasn't for that holiday, I wouldn't be able to walk/run around the office now without a limp. Sit on my chair. Or even be within a group of four people without being terrified.

I may come accross as confident. But belive me, I have more fears than you would believe.

I love my blog, and the people who read it. It's kept me sane for the last nearly two years. A place I can say whatever I like without fear of repercussion. I would love it if you become a regular reader, and leave comments too. But be warned, this is the real me. Complete with anger, tears, problems, milky coffee's and road rage.

K, I still have to think of a nickname for you. But right now I'm thinking The Gentleman. Because that is exactly what you are. A gentle man. Kind, caring, and most of all, and don't let anyone else tell you any different. Hard working. I remember the comment you made "some people think I don't do much". I don't know who or what gave you that idea. You have a job to do, you do it, and you do it well. NEVER let anyone else tell you otherwise. I hope you stay, I enjoy working with you, I am grateful that if I am stuck you will help me out. I love rolling over to your desk for our little chats. You truly are, and are now rechristened "The gentleman".

What did that review site say about long posts!

Last night I got home, I fell asleep on the sofa, and only woke up because although I still had tummy ache, I was hungry. All I could face eating was a pot noodle, and I had just boiled the kettle when hubby rang. It was only 8 oclock, but I felt as if it was 2 in the morning I was so tired. We chatted about each others days, and said our "miss you's, love you's, sleep wells" over and over.

I ate my mangled noodles, watched pre recorded Supernatural to drool over Jensen Ackles. Yes, I adore good looking men, but I would never stray!!!

I crawled up to bed at 10pm, and slept straight through until 9am. Up, breakfast, milky coffee and off for my eye test.

I had already chosen one set of frames, purple of course, with diamantes on the arms, when they said they had lost them I chose another pair. They then found the first pair, and told me if I bought the first pair I would get the second free. Two matching glass cases later I went in for my test.

The good news, my eyes haven't deteriorated much, the bad news, it's enough for me to have to wear glasses all of the time. But at least they will be pink and purple!!!

I can collect them tomorrow!! Woooohoooooo! A new car and two new pairs of glasses in one day. What more could a girl ask for.

Apart from her hubby being home giving her the biggest snuggle ever of course.

I'm off too see Clever Crafting Friend soon. I still feel so guilty that I couldn't give her her presents on time, or even on the day she came to see me. I hope she'll forgive me. I'm sure she'll understand.

Time to go. Could this be the longest post yet?

One final thing. K, The Gentleman, feel free to read, feel free to ask me about things at work. Feel free to leave a comment if you want, feel free to read every day if you are so inclined. I'm sorry if I snapped on Thursday, and I'm sorry if my asking about an attractive man offended you. I can, and do look. But you saw me and hubby at the Christmas party. I adore him, and would never ever do anything to hurt him. I'm more paranoid about it being the other way round.

My secrets are my secrets. I've shared my blog, I'm sharing my secrets, please, please, help me keep them.

Hugs and love

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home