Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SPC Tools Week 2. The Eyes

I had so much fun doing this challenge, but, it only fell into place last night at 10pm. I had used one of the tools listed on the site to create a picture, couldn't work out how to save it, so, I took a picture with my mobile phone of the screen. Then, I found out I could use so many different tools on my phone it is unbelievable!

I stuck to just using one, so I can use the rest for future weeks.

I adore this picture, I created it from nothing, and it looks so peaceful.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Apart from the cursor in the picture, d'ooohhhh!

I played around with it, and came up with these.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But my favourite is.......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket It's stating the obvious, but I love it.

I hope you enjoyed my creations, using the simplest of tools. My phone.

You can see more Self Portrait Challenges here.

I had a visitor stay with me last night. Another family bereavement meant my Sister and her family made a trip to see us, and my 19 year old Niece stayed with me for the night. By the time we got home she was exhausted and went straight to bed. But having Take That, Robbie Williams, stage school and Drama training in common, made for lots of conversation this morning. She is carrying on with what I would have done had my health not interfered, and I wish her all the best. She is determined to fight hard to get the place she wants at University, and I'm sure her talent and determination will win her a place.

The Gentleman from work had forgotten the link to the blog, so I gave it to him yesterday. Don't forget to read last weeks! I wrote a whole post for you!

Life goes on, hubby is away and working too hard as always..

For now.......

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home