Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Where Does The Time Go?!

I Can't believe it's so long since I last blogged! What with work, Avon, hubby home at the weekends and trying to sleep I just haven't had the chance.

I found out yesterday that The Gentleman has read a bit of the blog :) The only remark I got was "You really are crazy!" Hehehehehehe. I'm glad I didn't annoy him or offend him. Next time....leave a comment ;0

Work is still going really well. I ad my review yesterday, and as from next week I will have reached my goal. Working three full days, hopefully for eternity. I am still in shock that work took me back, never mind realised that I wouldn't be able to manage physically with five full days so agreed to three. It's like a dream come true. It helps me admit defeat that I can't work full time, but at the same time lets me feel as if I am in control by working three days.

The hubby being away business is really starting to kick in now. At the weekends all he wants to do, quite rightly, is to stay in and not do much. He has things to do for work like expenses, and the house accounts. But it's almost getting to the point where I feel guilty for asking to go somewhere with him on a Saturday or Sunday. Never mind mention we might have visitors, or I have been invited here or there.

I understand that he spends all week away, working during the days, eating in a pub or a hotel restaurant, then cooped up in a hotel room. I understand that he might not want to go out for a meal when he get's home. But when it means that I can't do things I would like to do, or see people I would like to see......it really annoys me. Especially when he makes me feel as if it is me who is in the wrong!

As an example, I wanted to go ice skating for my birthday, that was three weeks ago. When I suggested it he was all for it. It will be fun! Now, he just doesn't want to know :(

So for now, I'll put up with sitting in the house at the weekend, trying not to act pi**** off while he sits on his lap top working. Going for yet another lie down, as I feel that even playing my Nintendo is annoying him.

Roll on June/July when hopefully this routine will be over? But who knows, maybe there will be a whole new "plan" of works. More weeks away. I've decided, if there is, I will borrow his sat nav, and go off on my own travels. I can't let him restrict me now that I have my health, and freedom back. For all I know, these things that aren't happening now, might have to be delayed due to me being ill again. So, I intend to give it a few weeks, then take control.

I've had to let Sunray Child down because of him. I hate letting my friends down. I know she will forgive me, but I know she too will be disappointed. It's funny. He can organise a trip to France for next weekend to do a cigarette run......but let me see one of my best friends....no. So watch out Sunray Child. In a few weeks I might just ring you when I am halfway to you, and ask you to put a mug of milk in the microwave :)

I don't know, I come back to blogging and become a misery guts!

I'll stew for a few days.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home