Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Super Supernatural Video's From Lsketch42

I had some time to spare while waiting for an e mail hint hint....and so I thought I would check out some of the Jensen Ackles video's on You Tube. I came accorss all of these little gems from Lsketch42, and I mean gems!!

Please, please, even if you aren't a fan of Supernatural, have a peep......some of these are absolutely hilarious, even if you aren't a hardened Supernatural fan like me! So CCF, Sis In Law, Navie Wifey......get watching!

Here's a gentle introduction to the story of the yellow eyed demon, his "soldiers with paranormal powers" including Sam, and the ongoing struggle between good and evil.

Oh.....I forgot to mention the music is awesome too!!!

Supernatural Are We?

As you can see Dean, the brother with the shortest hair, has an ongoing fight on his hands. To keep Sam on the straight and narrow, and not kill him!!!

Ok, yeah so it was four and a bit minutes long....feel free to pop back and watch the rest, or, stick around for the fun part!

I invite you to join in and watch The Impalas........try not to laugh too hard, this had me in stitches!!

The Supernatural Awards Show

Brilliant...that clip of Dean with his mouth full makes me crack every time!

Ready for some more??

The Official Supernatural Drinking Game......as it says, strictly for hardcore drinkers only!!

And finally....please help me choose between the two most handsome men on earth.

Supernatural - The Great Winchester Debate.

Vote now!!

I know who I'm voting for.....drool!

I hope you had as much fun as I did...and there are many many many more amazing videos from Lsketch42 on You Tube, all devoted to Supernatural, Sam, and the gorgeous Dean (Jensen Ackles).

Ok, I'm gonna try pick myself up off the floor now.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Apr 17, 2007, 9:49:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Thank you so much for the sweet thoughts, Whisky!! ; ) All is well!! ; ) I wish the same wish for you! Sweet person that you are!! Thanks for checking in on me! It means alot! ; )

Love and hugs!!,

Sandra

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home