Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Fond But Brief Farewell

This time tomorrow hubby and I will be hurriedly packing any last minute items for our trip to Cala D'or in Mallorca.......and I can't wait.

After six months of being back at work, and hubby working away from home it will be wonderful to spend so much time together and completely relax. It's a self assembled holiday, not a package tour, and the only thing I am worried about is the drive from the airport to the apartments. I'm sure we can do it from memory as this will be our third visit there, but it's slightly different not having a coach driver do all of the work for you, and I've got to map read!!!! Aaaaaaaargh.

Once there panic stations......will we have one of our previously holidayed in apartments? I hope so, after all it is our third stay with them, and we are going back in September as well.

The weather forecast looks like a steady 26 degree's with some cloud. But....it is purely a relaxation holiday. If the weather is bad, with us having the car this time we can explore the island and visit markets. :) shopping and exploring cool!!

As long as I'm with hubby who cares!

So, last day at work today, and it has been absolutely manic, manic, manic. We don't know if we are coming or going, phones ringing off the hook and orders galore, but that's good for business :)

Tonight, a quick trip to Mum and Dad's to drop off Snoopy bird, then Chinese, last minute packing and weighing of cases, and hopefully sleep. For some reason last night I only slept for two hours! Up and down to the toilet, and no I hadn't had an exessive amount of fluids! Yaawn.

My only regret is that I will miss two whole episodes of Supernatural! The dvd will be set, and if NTL/Virgin decide to mess with our box they will have me banging on their door! My box set part one of series one arrived yesterday courtesy of e bay......and I can't wait to watch it when I get back :)

For now......take care all,

See you on the other side of the holiday.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxx

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2007, 3:37:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Have a wonderful trip, Whisky!!

Love and hugs from Texas!!!

XXXXXXXXXXX

Countrygirl

 
At May 21, 2007, 2:46:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

hope you 2 have a really great and well deserved r&r, whisky. post us some pics when u get back!

loads of hugs,

moggie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home